Dont Hold Me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

temmie

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys
I Just Got On A Pre-interview Hold At Uci, Was Anyone Put On Hold And Still Got An Intrerview And How Long Afterwards Was It? Thanks Guys. California Schools Are Annoying

Members don't see this ad.

temmie said:
Hey Guys
I Just Got On A Pre-interview Hold At Uci, Was Anyone Put On Hold And Still Got An Intrerview And How Long Afterwards Was It? Thanks Guys. California Schools Are Annoying

funny thread title...but why do you always type in CAPS???

I'm Sorry I Cannot Help You, But Your Writing With Caps Is So Amusing That I Couldn't Help Myself. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
check out last year's posts. a hold at uci is not great. don't know how many people (if any) get off; maybe you can call the office to ask...

argonana said:
funny thread title...but why do you always type in CAPS???
i dont know why i do that really, guess i assumes it screams, read meeeeeeeee. thanks anyways, you made me sound really cute

I called to find out what "on Hold" means. I was told that it's like being waitlisted for an interview. Maybe it's just me but I don't have high hopes for this scenario. :thumbdown:

reylting said:
I called to find out what "on Hold" means. I was told that it's like being waitlisted for an interview. Maybe it's just me but I don't have high hopes for this scenario. :thumbdown:
join the waitlisted club