dont remmember wat i studied

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssr

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there,iam planning to give my exam on march.iam doing my first revision in which i have completed dent anat and anatomy.i forgot lot of stuff that read during my initial prep.so during my 1 revision many things sounds new to me so iam reading theory and decks again.i feel worried.can anyone tell me ,is this how it will be or wat should i do.
thx
ssr

Members don't see this ad.

:( hmmm i 2 feel da same way....... m done vth theory n decks.. have started revisin. ... but feel most of it is new... feel scared...
plz help...wat can i do 2 improve n feel confident....
m freakin out...:eek:

I think this happens with everyone. Don't worry and keep revising. Revise atleast 3-4 times before giving exam.

Dont worry Ssr & Venkatcpp!Am sailing in the same boat.Am giving my exam in apr and cant get to pick up my patho book.Every time I start reading it,I get so frustrated,that I end up doing anat,Physio or biochem.So,am so thorough with those subjects but am clueless about patho!!!I guess,the secret is in getting determined not to let the subjects scare you,no matter what.I am planning to do that.You should do that too.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi venkatcpp,composite16,skd......thx a lot for sharing ur ideas and motivating us.now i had started revising biochem.actually biochem scares me a lot.i will b glad if u guys r there to motivate eachother cos during revision one always needs motivation to keep going.
thx for ur support
ssr

too many occlusion questions....whats the best text to use??

hi.....you all seem to be doin biochem anat nd physio.is it possible for you to finish up wid rest three till april??me too in same boat