Dont Stress!!! In The End...you'll Get In

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drtom79

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all,

i know exactly how tense and stressed you alll aree.....

I was the same way when i studied for the MCAT....

But just so you know theres light at the end of the tunnel...

I got a BELOWWW THAN THE AVERAGE MCAT SCORE.....and still got into medical school.

theres still hope..you just have to perserve

Members don't see this ad.

hey all,

i know exactly how tense and stressed you alll aree.....

I was the same way when i studied for the MCAT....

But just so you know theres light at the end of the tunnel...

I got a BELOWWW THAN THE AVERAGE MCAT SCORE.....and still got into medical school.

theres still hope..you just have to perserve
There's nothing you can tell a pre med to calm them down. The only thing that does it is that first acceptance. :p

But yeah, anything is possible. This process is just like that.

Members don't see this ad :)
True. You can be the best and not get in, you can be the mediocre one and not get in and you can be the worst student and not get in. There is some aspect of this process that is a matter of luck and help from above.

True. You can be the best and not get in, you can be the mediocre one and not get in and you can be the worst student and not get in. There is some aspect of this process that is a matter of luck and help from above.

amen,, so we pray.. and i pray for you too! :)

Hey guys
I also wanted to say hang in there!!! Just the other day I was giving advice to one of my students about the MCAT and applying. It hit me, I cannot believe I am actually going to medical school and was sooooo worried about taking the MCAT and applying, was I ready, etc. Here I am starting school in august and teaching MCAT for princeton:) I wish I could go back in time and tell myself I will be getting in! Have faith the admissions will see what you already know you are capable of!

This is completely off-topic, but docolive, the dog in your avatar picture is really cute and looks very sweet. :)

EDIT: Good luck, everyone. :luck:

:D Thank you! She is a two year old lab....I need to update with a newer, brighter picture.