Double Prerequisites (Should I submit my Cal grade (C) and/or just my Stats (B))

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fredthomas17

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm reviewing my transcripts right now and the school I'm applying for is requiring Stats or Calculus for a prereq. I took both. I made a C in calculus and a B in Stats. Should I submit only my Stats grade since it was a "B" or should I submit both? I'm leaning towards only my Stats

Members don't see this ad.

You can’t choose which classes to submit lmao. You submit your transcript as a whole. Not sure if you mean by something else?

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Everyone,

I'm reviewing my transcripts right now and the school I'm applying for is requiring Stats or Calculus for a prereq. I took both. I made a C in calculus and a B in Stats. Should I submit only my Stats grade since it was a "B" or should I submit both? I'm leaning towards only my Stats
It honestly doesn't matter which one you match because both satisfy the prereq and you got a C or higher in both, and matching the B doesn't "hide" the C since they can look at your transcript and see that anyway.... so it doesn't matter.

Members don't see this ad :)
hahaha well thank you all for responding. So what is the point in matching the prerequisites on AADSAS? I'm referring to the field that allows you to select your classes that matches the prereqs for the institution

hahaha well thank you all for responding. So what is the point in matching the prerequisites on AADSAS? I'm referring to the field that allows you to select your classes that matches the prereqs for the institution
For them to see if you meet their minimum requirements and decide whether or not to move your application forward through the review process....

Reactions: 1 user