Doubt about ECE report card.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoeyTrib

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have doubt regarding ECE course-by-course report card.
The purpose mentioned on my card is " professional licensure"
Now is that going to creat a problem when I apply to dental schools for foreign trained dental graduate programs.?
Do I need to get the purpose changed to "further education". If so how long will that take and what is the procedure?
I will appreciate any help regarding this issue
Thanks folks.
joey trib.

Members don't see this ad.

WELL THE BEST THING YOU COULD DO IS CALL UP ONE OF THE SCHOOLS U R SENDING YR REPORT TO AND ASK THEM.
From my point of view I dontt think it should be a problem as long as the other evaluation contents are the same .

dentistjas said:
WELL THE BEST THING YOU COULD DO IS CALL UP ONE OF THE SCHOOLS U R SENDING YR REPORT TO AND ASK THEM.
From my point of view I dontt think it should be a problem as long as the other evaluation contents are the same .

Thanks dentistjas,
Can you please tell me the exact wordings of the credential mentioned in your report?

Members don't see this ad :)
JoeyTrib said:
Hi,
I have doubt regarding ECE course-by-course report card.
The purpose mentioned on my card is " professional licensure"
Now is that going to creat a problem when I apply to dental schools for foreign trained dental graduate programs.?
Do I need to get the purpose changed to "further education". If so how long will that take and what is the procedure?
I will appreciate any help regarding this issue
Thanks folks.
joey trib.

I don't think it would matter, I'm using the same report and have no intentions to change it or whatsoever!

Ramzi said:
I don't think it would matter, I'm using the same report and have no intentions to change it or whatsoever!

Even I am doing the same. Lets see what turns out :)

Ramzi said:
hi guys
i have just sent my credentials for evaluation, maybe a week ago.so can any of u plz tell me the step by step procedure to book an exam date. i wanna take it latest by nov 1st week.kindly help me
:)