doubt abt work exp letters from dentist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rose82

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If we work for more than 1 dentist back in our home country,shd we get LOR's from all of them?wont it be like 2 or 3 letters from dentists alone..?(we have to submit 2 from professors...so it wud be 5 letters!)if not,how do we prove our work exp?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

having multiple LORs is a good thing..u can mix and match while sending them to schools.
Never heard of anyone being asked to "prove" work experience

Thanks for the reply..what i meant was that when i was doing my internship...i went to a clinic part time..but didnt get any letter from him at that time.
after my college,i came back to my native and worked under 2 diff dentists.I got LOR's from them.
But now,i want show the part time exp too...now showing 3 LOR's from dentists alone would seem childish right!i hope u got my point..seems confusing for me too:laugh:

Hi Rose82,
I think a particular school has its own LOR requirement with the max # accepted e.g UOP accept only 4 LORs.....I hope this helps......I would be glad to know ur profile as v all need to share our profile info with each other......Thanks !!!!