Doubt regarding NBDE part 1 score reports!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I have a doubt regarding NBDE part 1 score reports.

Is it possible to send the score report request form to ada ( before or immediatly after the exam).. even before we receive our exam results..So that schools will receive our scores on the day when we will receive our results!
I know this will help schools receive our score early but the disadvantage of this is we will be sending our scores without even knowing of what our score is!!

Pls someone tell me whether this is possible? or any one done this? :confused:
Thanks in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

I called ada & they said they need 3 days to process the form ..So I guess it will work :)

One more question I have on my mind is..Is it ok if the schools receive our ECE & toefl original reports even before they receive our application package? :confused:

hi dentaldoc

when i applied to tufts, they received all my score reports even before i did and before i sent in my application package. its fine if that happens. u will actually be worry-free since when u call to ask if ur appli package is complete, it most likely will be! good luck! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
toothmail said:
hi dentaldoc

when i applied to tufts, they received all my score reports even before i did and before i sent in my application package. its fine if that happens. u will actually be worry-free since when u call to ask if ur appli package is complete, it most likely will be! good luck! :luck:

Thanks a ton toothmail..It feels good to see your prompt reply :)
I read your interview experience with tufts..& looks cool..I wish u very best with your admission :luck:

yeah,if you're score reports reach the school before your application,the admissions office puts it in a file and then coordinates all the documents as they receive it.I wonder how they do that..but they r totally professional about the whole procedure!