Doubt!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lily80

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I am retaking my exam.I applied online for the written exam and got my confirmation number through email.Does this mean that I don't have to send the necessary eligibility documents and that they'll refer to the one I send for the last exam? Could someone help with this at the earliest?
All the best for all those giving the exams.. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Lily80 said:
Hi
I am retaking my exam.I applied online for the written exam and got my confirmation number through email.Does this mean that I don't have to send the necessary eligibility documents and that they'll refer to the one I send for the last exam? Could someone help with this at the earliest?

yea this is true, no need to send any documents
good luck

Lily80 said:
Hi

Yes. All they need is completed application form and the required fees! I think this sort of questions should be verified with with ADA. I did call them and got the above answer.

rahmed