Down to 1 Month to Study...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Merissa87

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been enrolled in Kaplan almost this entire spring semester, but within the last month I have completely pushed it aside to focus on my school grades. I am taking the MCAT June 15th and after finals, I have exactly 1 month to catch up and study MCAT. I know... I screwed up. I plan on dedicating ~6hours a day to study the MCAT. Has anyone been in my boat before? How did you do on the exam. I'm so pissed off b/c I could have been studying all semester long, but I pushed it to the last month before the exam. I'm just worried that I will not do well and waste my parent's money for the course.

Members don't see this ad.

As for wasting your parents' money:

Make sure to complete (or just check out or click through) all the stuff on the Kaplan syllabus that says "Required" and watch the lessons of any classes you missed (and tell them you did) so that if you do have to retake, you can take the class again or at least keep your syllabus available until your new test date. Also if you end up getting less than your diagnostic, you can get a free course or a refund. Definitely take advantage of that! Good luck!