Downstate High priority

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gluon

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recieved a packet from Downstate saying I was on the high priority list last week. So I guess this list does exist. Does anyone know anything about the movement of the High priority list, i.e. how many students got in last year versus a hold waitlist position. Also if there are any current Downstate students out there would you mind posting roughly how many of your current classmates got in off a waitlist. Thanks and I appreciate any info you can give me! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry I have no info for you and I hate to be nosey but...were you ever on hold and did they just switch you now to high priority now?

Sounds like you will be accepted soon to me, though.

yea good question

I've been in the post-interview 'hold' category since mid october! and no new ord as of yet....

did you guys sed in your mid semester grades? i didn't b/c if anythg itwould hurt my chances ;-) ahh senioritis. but i did send an additional letter of rec.

i hope i hear soon

Hey Bridgie,

Glad to hear you got the low down... state:) I wasnt put on hold initially but I also interviewed late. Otherwise, I hope we all get in!!! Its is so soon!