• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Dr Collins 2010 For Sale

UFdoc3

May 15, 2010
    This includes all practice tests (brand new) no writing. However, the notes may have some highlighting

Will include all updates (Jan 10, June 10 and Aug 10)

**Please note that I am technically unable to sell these materials. Therefore, I am giving them to you for free. The prices you are paying are simply for the shipping of materials to you.

Retail Price: $325
    Looking to get $160 obo shipped in the US
    (Paypal)

About the Ads

DooDooMan

5+ Year Member
    Nov 22, 2010
    1. Pre-Pharmacy
      This includes all practice tests (brand new) no writing. However, the notes may have some highlighting

Will include all updates (Jan 10, June 10 and Aug 10)

**Please note that I am technically unable to sell these materials. Therefore, I am giving them to you for free. The prices you are paying are simply for the shipping of materials to you.

Retail Price: $325
      Looking to get $160 obo shipped in the US
      (Paypal)

I have a few questions. I tried researching where to find the Dr. Collins PCAT study guide, and I came across this website http://www.pcatprepclass.com/. Is this the website where you can purchase this guide? If so, the $325 price tag at this website is expensive which makes me interested in buying the guide from you :thumbup:. What condition is the guide in? (markings, pages missing, etc..) Also, are all the items you include the same as if I were to buy the guide brand new? pm me back ASAP I'm trying to get a start on studying for the January 2010 exam.

About the Ads