Dr Collins 2016 PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GOTeeJay

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling the complete Dr Collins PCAT 2016 set with the 2017 Updates. Everything is used but in excellent condition without any writing/highlighting/etc. It's the original 7 labeled packets from Dr. Collins. If you need pictures or have questions best contact is at [email protected] or you can message me through SDN's private messaging. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I OFFER FREE PCAT MATERIAL WITH UPDATE 2016 - 2017 WITH KAPLAN STUDY GUID AND TEST FOR FREE

LEAVE YOUR EMAIL BUT PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT SELL IT , WE TRY TO HELP EACH OTHER

Reactions: 1 user
I OFFER FREE PCAT MATERIAL WITH UPDATE 2016 - 2017 WITH KAPLAN STUDY GUID AND TEST FOR FREE

LEAVE YOUR EMAIL BUT PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT SELL IT , WE TRY TO HELP EACH OTHER
hi, is this still available? i promise that it will not be resold. [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
I am selling the complete Dr Collins PCAT 2016 set with the 2017 Updates. Everything is used but in excellent condition without any writing/highlighting/etc. It's the original 7 labeled packets from Dr. Collins. If you need pictures or have questions best contact is at [email protected] or you can message me through SDN's private messaging. Thank you!
Is this still available?

FYI - The PCAT has changed again for 2018! The Dr. Collins 750+ page self-study course with practice exams is all new, fully revised for 2018, and includes direct access to the professors via email and phone to make sure you are successful! www.pcatprepclass.com