1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

For Sale Dr. Collin's newest PCAT prep

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by brofessor91, Sep 5, 2014.

1. brofessor91

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    These are untouched and in pristine condition. Will ship for free anywhere in the US. Please private message me for any inquiries.

Attached Files:

PharmHead509 likes this.
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jacinth

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hi, I am interested in. How much would you ask for? Thanks!

4. jlarmstr34

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hey man I'm interested. PM me.

5. PharmHead509

Pre-Pharmacy
    I'm selling my 2013 Dr. Collins study guide with all the 2013 updates( January, July, and Fall) and all the topics (Math, Verbal, Chem, Reading, and Bio) included. email me at [email protected] for more info.