Dr. Collins PCAT self study guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cometstar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling the Dr. Collins self study guide for the October 2010 PCAT with the January update for the June 2010 PCAT for $150, shipping included. They are both unmarked and in "like new" condition. This guide was very helpful for the July 27, 2011 PCAT that I took! Because I do not have a paypal account, I will only accept USPS money order. Please PM me if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Still available. I am willing to negotiate the price. PM if interested.

The study guide helped me get a 99 percentile composite. I am willing to go down to $80, shipping included. I am asking for U.S. Postal Service money order because I don't have a paypal account. Please PM if interested.

Here are the contents of the study guide package:

1. Verbal section: 146 sample analogies, analogies vocabulary definitions, 8 tests with answer key
2. Biology section: review, 9 tests with answer key and explanations
3. Chemistry section: review, 9 tests with answer key and explanations
4. Essay section: 23 sample topics, tips
5. Quantitative section: review, 5 sample tests with answer key and explanations
6. Reading section: 5 reading tests with 6 passages each, answer keys
The January update for June 2010 is included as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am going down to $50, shipping included. The packet is unmarked.

The study guide helped me get a 99 percentile composite. I am willing to go down to $80, shipping included. I am asking for U.S. Postal Service money order because I don't have a paypal account. Please PM if interested.

Here are the contents of the study guide package:

1. Verbal section: 146 sample analogies, analogies vocabulary definitions, 8 tests with answer key
2. Biology section: review, 9 tests with answer key and explanations
3. Chemistry section: review, 9 tests with answer key and explanations
4. Essay section: 23 sample topics, tips
5. Quantitative section: review, 5 sample tests with answer key and explanations
6. Reading section: 5 reading tests with 6 passages each, answer keys
The January update for June 2010 is included as well.

What's the difference between the 2010 version and the newest version?