Dr. Collins PCAT Test Prep and Kaplan Study Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EpicCoffee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I have the Dr. Collins Test Prep for sale!

It has the January 2012, July 2012, Fall 2012, January 2013, July 2013, January 2014 updates included. I just took my PCAT July 15, 2015 and did awesome! Some of the practice questions were actually on the exam so I would say Dr. Collins is well worth it.

I also have a Kaplan 2014-2015 strategies, practice and review book. It has online stuff but I think since I used it you won't have access to it. (It wasn't helpful at all so you aren't missing anything.) Then I have Kaplan PCAT flashcards that I opened but didn't use and Kaplan Review Notes/Lesson book.

Everything can be purchased separately so pick and choose if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

As your Ad. please can you let me know which most updated version you have for 2015.

Also Please can you let me know the price for each of them as you said you are selling separately.

Thanks,
Smody

Hey smody49,

The updates that I have listed are the only updates that I have. I will pm you the prices.

Hey! I have the Dr. Collins Test Prep for sale!

It has the January 2012, July 2012, Fall 2012, January 2013, July 2013, January 2014 updates included. I just took my PCAT July 15, 2015 and did awesome! Some of the practice questions were actually on the exam so I would say Dr. Collins is well worth it.

I also have a Kaplan 2014-2015 strategies, practice and review book. It has online stuff but I think since I used it you won't have access to it. (It wasn't helpful at all so you aren't missing anything.) Then I have Kaplan PCAT flashcards that I opened but didn't use and Kaplan Review Notes/Lesson book.

Everything can be purchased separately so pick and choose if you are interested.
I am interested in the Dr. Collins material. Can you pm me prices? thansk