1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Dr. Collins with July 2014 updates. No marking. Minimal creases.

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by facio, Sep 5, 2014.

1. facio

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I've got 2014 version with Fall 2013, Jan 2014 and July 2014 updates. The package is in like-new condition. There is no marking or writing, and no noticeable creases either. Complementary tips from my PCAT experience is included. Got 99 chem, 99 math, 97 bio with 98 composite score which are preliminary yet.

If you are local from NYC we can meet up. If not, I will priority ship them which takes 2 business days. If you've got a month before PCAT, I don't think it's good idea to loose extra days without Dr. Collins. I will pay for the shipping. $200 is the asking price, which is good value for the condition and the contents. I will ship as soon as I see payapl transfer.

Thanks! Please, PM me.

#1 facio, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.