Dr. Gilbert’s course for WREB in LA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

minli00

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anybody interested in taking Dr. Gilbert`s for WREB in LA? Is it good or not? I would really appreciate it, if Anybody who took his course could write a review or opinion of his course. I am planning to take wreb in Dec, the earliest course I could find is in UCLA in Nov. I would like to take course ASAP. Any suggestion?
Thanks anyway. BTW, I would like to buy the material for Wreb. please PM me, if you are interested in selling.

Members don't see this ad.

hi minlioo
i am also going to take wreb exam in la, and i hear about condensed course by dr. Duggan, i am not sure which to go.
i have wreb material, send me your email for detail.
thanks

Is there anybody interested in taking Dr. Gilbert`s for WREB in LA? Is it good or not? I would really appreciate it, if Anybody who took his course could write a review or opinion of his course. I am planning to take wreb in Dec, the earliest course I could find is in UCLA in Nov. I would like to take course ASAP. Any suggestion?
Thanks anyway. BTW, I would like to buy the material for Wreb. please PM me, if you are interested in selling.

you can read about the reviews on this agency if you do a search on the forum ..