Dr. Heinrich, you got me again!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorFred

intensive carer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
alright, so, i've been waiting to hear back from NJMS for quite some time. it's one of my top choices, i'm an in-state resident, and i haven't heard a peep from them in two months. for the second time, i received an email from dr. heinrich with the words NJMS in the subject line, and i nearly jumped for joy.. until i realized it was another mass-mailing to pretty much all applicants.

i already interviewed at robert wood johnson and not even a complete notice from NJMS yet, and all these false alarms are killing me.

Members don't see this ad.

why does he keep sending us these emails? I also have not heard anything about my application from them, and I've been complete for months.

Members don't see this ad :)
zahque said:
alright, so, i've been waiting to hear back from NJMS for quite some time. it's one of my top choices, i'm an in-state resident, and i haven't heard a peep from them in two months. for the second time, i received an email from dr. heinrich with the words NJMS in the subject line, and i nearly jumped for joy.. until i realized it was another mass-mailing to pretty much all applicants.

i already interviewed at robert wood johnson and not even a complete notice from NJMS yet, and all these false alarms are killing me.

NJMS doesn't send out complete notices, but I thinkyou could always call if you wanted to ensure that you are indeed complete. Zahque, I'm completely opposite from you, I've heard from NJMS but not a peep from RWJ and I"ve been complete since August so I know how you feel.

can someone post the email here on the SDN...I want to read it.

Email from the American Medical Association:

The AMA will be having a general meeting on Monday, November 21 at 12:30 in the New Jersey Medical School first year lecture hall.

We are pleased to have Dr. Adnan Qureshi from the Department of Neurology and winner of the 2005 AMA Community Service Award speaking. Dr. Qureshi is an interventional neurologist and Director of the Acute Stroke Center at University Hospital. Under his leadership, the Center has become internationally renowned for its treatment program and post-stroke survival rates and
recently was named best in the nation for administration of stroke treatment and improvement in quality of care by University Healthsystems.

This is a fabulous opportunity to hear about Dr. Qureshi's work, his involvement in the AMA, and about the field of interventional neurology.

All are invited. Lunch is provided!

PS This message is a part of the General Announcements discussion for the AMA (American Medical Association) Organization.