Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along WW Blog - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm the ask-a-mod person. I can ask 4 yes or no, non affiliation questions throughout the game. MJ believes me but he hasn't been on the thread.
So what have you asked?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Alright.

After some reading, nohika still bothers me but I'll accept LIS' word on that for now.

I'll be perfectly honest, when there starts to be arguments with long paragraphs, my eyes tend to glaze over and not read them. So any nuances with hmoo's arguments with people, I missed. She doesn't seem like she's lost her marbles though, which I was wondering last game.

I've had KC and bjeh as neutral with no strong feelings either way.

So. I don't know. That's kind of what I've arrived at.

Why? This comment is super sketch to me. What makes you think that WZ is not a wolf? How is that even possible?

Only feels. Nothing concrete. I just haven't seen her post anything particularly sketchy.

Members don't see this ad :)
So what have you asked?
I asked if there were more than 2 factions a couple nights ago (unfortunately for me, since we lynched a villain yesterday). The answer was yes obviously. Last night I asked if supervillains were the ones killing people at night. The answer was no. I've only asked those 2 questions so far. I'd be more than happy to ask more if y'all can think of any you want to know the answers to.
Only feels. Nothing concrete. I just haven't seen her post anything particularly sketchy.
But you said you can't connect the dots for her being a wolf. How are feels connecting dots? Maybe it's just the way you phrased it, but that didn't make any sense to me.

Unofficial D4 Prepare for Competition Lynch Tally

hmoo (7)
- fs, dubz, nohika, pippy, kcough, shelter, AM
kc (4) - weim, rojo, dds, hmoo
nohika () -
dubz (1) - LIS
bjeh (1) - lupin
zen () -
FS (1) - bjeh

14/18

Lynch Deadline 10pm EDT (~2.5 hours)

4rezns.gif

But you said you can't connect the dots for her being a wolf. How are feels connecting dots? Maybe it's just the way you phrased it, but that didn't make any sense to me.

What doesn't make sense about it? The only things going against WZ for me was the N1 AM kill and the odd argument with you. Otherwise, her post seem village.

Members don't see this ad :)
@hazelmoo we have had 3 nights; is there a reason you didn't ask a 3rd question?
I didn't ask anything N1 because I couldn't think of anything pressing and didn't want to waste my questions! I did mention if I could ask an affiliation related question but mods said no so I didn't ask anything

Hey, you asked -- has slightly less to do with you and more to do with your predecessor
Predecessor was blocked N1, and had some presence or something last night I think. Ability as he said has minimal use as it is hard to decipher actual usefulness.

What doesn't make sense about it? The only things going against WZ for me was the N1 AM kill and the odd argument with you. Otherwise, her post seem village.
I know this is not my discussion, but I'm just chiming in to say that I don't think all of her posts have seemed entirely village. Many of them, yes. But not all of them.

Predecessor was blocked N1, and had some presence or something last night I think. Ability as he said has minimal use as it is hard to decipher actual usefulness.

I thought Mel was blocked N1?

Depends on whether we think blocker is wolfy or not. I was blocked last night; it had vaguely wolfy messaging. I am inclined to think that the target selection and the order in which we were blocked would match up with dubz.
N1 involved naps, which I am a fan of, so can't see it as wolf here. haha

If hmoo wasn't up right now, who would be your second choice for lynch?
Honestly there are some I'd just like to hear more from to form an opinion. That list includes Nokia, MJ, ny, and originally some who have now been replaced. I also keep forgetting fs is playing.

I'm also not feeling great about DDS or rojo right now, based on the switch earlier. I want to look back at yesterday and see who was jumping in the coquette Lynch because that one caught on quickly as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Depends on whether we think blocker is wolfy or not. I was blocked last night; it had vaguely wolfy messaging. I am inclined to think that the target selection and the order in which we were blocked would match up with dubz.
I was also blocked last night. But it didn't feel malicious, something about sleeping on the job? Will have to check wording.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
I'm really tempted to lynch ny on principle at this point for pulling a FH. Not going to lie.

But I'm not sure how helpful that would be.

This is the most lost I felt on a lynch in quite some time. I have bj as neutral currently.

Sorry. I got side-tracked by the golden saucer :(. MJ, now that you're on, can you confirm hmoo's account? If so, that's my second suspect that I no longer want to lynch today.

Also sorry about my lack of being around most of each cycle, dose boards tho, was taking a practice test. It predicts I'll pass, unless I catastrophically fumble on Tuesday. Not that our certifying body's practice exams have ever been that predictive...