Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along WW Blog - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
meh. I have my doubts nyan is a wolf at this point. This is absolutely to blatant for her wolf game of neglect. lol

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Depends on whether we think blocker is wolfy or not. I was blocked last night; it had vaguely wolfy messaging. I am inclined to think that the target selection and the order in which we were blocked would match up with dubz.
I'm no blocker pipperoooo

I'm honestly ok switching to NY but right now moo is my best shot at survival. And I pick my known villager status survival over a potential ask a mod.

Wtf is mj on about clearing pipsqueak and hmoo? Am confused about high levels of certainty, feels like deja vu.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

This is not to say I don't think hmoo is sketch, I still do and it will still bug me until I know, but enough people seem to be vouching or willing to accept her explanations that I admit possible tunneling.

Hmoo revealed an ability, but no role? Why is that??

This is not to say I don't think hmoo is sketch, I still do and it will still bug me until I know, but enough people seem to be vouching or willing to accept her explanations that I admit possible tunneling.

Hmoo revealed an ability, but no role? Why is that??

When has there been an ask a mod wolf role though? I also do not mind a no role reveal at this point in time, as wolves will be forced to scramble with minimal knowledge who all is out there right now. :bored:

Reactions: 1 user
Alright, reading more on other people:

Over the last two days, but particularly the last day, rojo has done more discussion of game mechanics than of people. That bothers me, but he also said that he was busy during that time period and mechanics talk is easier than feels talk.

Don't know enough yet of Lupes/STL to judge.

FS voted for Mel day 2 and 3, so I doubt they're a supervillian. I also can't remember anything spectacular about them, so they might be a different faction.

bjeh hasn't read wolfy to me. I disagree about asking for a reason to lynch being wolfy here - we've been getting on to new players for not having reasons, so it's only fair that others provide theirs as well.

There's a couple of circles of trust with MJ/hmoo/pippy and LIS/DDS/nohika that I feel a little weird about. However, I trust pippy, and hmoo's role sounds believably villager, so I'll let MJ's pass for now.

lynch nohika. Still not happy with participation level. If I'm wrong, and this is masons rather than weird non-villager faction, I'd rather take out the quiet one than the two that are trying to game solve.

Members don't see this ad :)
There's a couple of circles of trust with MJ/hmoo/pippy and LIS/DDS/nohika that I feel a little weird about. However, I trust pippy, and hmoo's role sounds believably villager, so I'll let MJ's pass for now.

lynch nohika. Still not happy with participation level. If I'm wrong, and this is masons rather than weird non-villager faction, I'd rather take out the quiet one than the two that are trying to game solve.
Out of the whole roster though, you go for someone who has a vouch? Not sure I understand this thought process. Participation level question should not be used as opposed to actually finding wolves.

I'm not saying she's for sure not a wolf, but via our group PM, her family is in town/leaving soon so she's been really busy with that and a new puppy

I'm going to unlynch KC and lunch nyanko.

The excuse that they've substituted one game for another when they've committed to this one is too totally sketch. No mod kill. No participation at all today. It's all too convenient.

Not that I'm not flattered, but why?
Apparently I never finished typing that part :smack:. I disagreed with your Day 1 reasons for voting SAR, but since then I feel like we've been on the same page (particularly with Mel and Coquette). We were wrong, but I still like the way you're thinking.

The excuse that they've substituted one game for another when they've committed to this one is too totally sketch. No mod kill. No participation at all today. It's all too convenient.
Even when said excuse was made before the game started? That's my reason for not lynching ny.

Unofficial D4 Prepare for Competition Lynch Tally

hmoo (3) - fs, kcough, shelter
kc (4) - weim, rojo, hmoo, MJ
nohika (1) - Zen
dubz (1) - LIS
bjeh (1) - Caia
zen (1) - Lupin
fs (1) - bjeh
ny (3) - AM, nohika, dds

15/18
missing: @nyanko @PippyPony @WildZoo

Lynch Deadline 10pm EDT (40 minutes)

Out of the whole roster though, you go for someone who has a vouch? Not sure I understand this thought process. Participation level question should not be used as opposed to actually finding wolves.
And yet, participation level questions can find wolves by discovering who has been skating by.

I have feels. Yes, nohika has a vouch, but it's a weak one and I'm not happy with the other person being vouched for either. In the absence of stronger feels, I'm voting for the person I find suspicious.

Do we know that it's a villager vouch? This is probably a faction game.

Oh and the soft vouch for shelter really perked my ears because at the time shelter was near the top of my sketch list.

What soft vouch are you talking about? Me understanding her vote was NOT a vouch... also, what put her on top of your sketch list that early?

And yet, participation level questions can find wolves by discovering who has been skating by.

I have feels. Yes, nohika has a vouch, but it's a weak one and I'm not happy with the other person being vouched for either. In the absence of stronger feels, I'm voting for the person I find suspicious.

Do we know that it's a villager vouch? This is probably a faction game.
Maybe, but you now have LIS and hmoo saying they do not believe her to be wolfy. Just seems like a throw away vote with tossing out lack of participation imo rather than actually looking for a real suspect.

Lynch bjeh
Process of elimination based on feels and vouches. I could also go back to Zen...though I thought my more recent read of her was better than my initial one. Maybe I was wrong. Often wrong.

hey guys, i'm really sorry for my inactivity. i wish i had a glamorous excuse, but actually i've just played like 35 hours of splatoon 2 since thursday night at 11 pm.

i asked about a sub but it's hard to find one right now for whatever reason. so i'll read through this thread whenever i wake up and i promise i'll try to be more active.

Here's the post I'm talking about.

Y'all switched to ny pretty quickly...

Maybe, but you now have LIS and hmoo saying they do not believe her to be wolfy. Just seems like a throw away vote with tossing out lack of participation imo rather than actually looking for a real suspect.
Hey, hmoo semi-vouched for nohika after I voted. Don't accuse me of stuff I didn't do.

I'm finishing my reads list and seeing if anyone else jumps out. Oddly enough, I didn't have a 4-deep list of sketchy people at the start of the day.

Here's the post I'm talking about.
Exactly though. There is no way she would completely blow this off as a wolf. In my last game modding where she was a wolf, she lurked, but posted enough to prevent her lynch because there was a sense of duty to the other wolves. Doesn't feel like that is the case here.

Hey, hmoo semi-vouched for nohika after I voted. Don't accuse me of stuff I didn't do.

I'm finishing my reads list and seeing if anyone else jumps out. Oddly enough, I didn't have a 4-deep list of sketchy people at the start of the day.
So you are reading LIS as sketch enough not to trust him? I haven't seen you mention him once for that to be a consideration.

Exactly though. There is no way she would completely blow this off as a wolf. In my last game modding where she was a wolf, she lurked, but posted enough to prevent her lynch because there was a sense of duty to the other wolves. Doesn't feel like that is the case here.
Well, tell me about frozenshades, then.

So you are reading LIS as sketch enough not to trust him? I haven't seen you mention him once for that to be a consideration.
The most sketch points I have for LIS is that he's vouched for two people that I found sketchy.

I know with the situation I'm thinking of, it's an all-or-nothing situation where there's (probably, barring conversion) all OK or all 3 are a faction. I don't trust two of the three, so that sways me closer to believing the latter. Out of faction members I want to lynch, nohika and DDS have been more sketch for me, and nohika's participating less, so there's less lost if I'm wrong. Hence nohika today.

The most sketch points I have for LIS is that he's vouched for two people that I found sketchy.

I know with the situation I'm thinking of, it's an all-or-nothing situation where there's (probably, barring conversion) all OK or all 3 are a faction. I don't trust two of the three, so that sways me closer to believing the latter. Out of faction members I want to lynch, nohika and DDS have been more sketch for me, and nohika's participating less, so there's less lost if I'm wrong. Hence nohika today.
Okay, so this is interesting for sure. This is the second time you've mentioned faction being a concern to you. Hmoo stated in her question that the one faction we know of doesn't kill. I also noted that we have only had one kill a night, which points to the typical wolf faction is the most dangerous. Why are you simply faction hunting instead of wolf hunting?

Reactions: 1 users
D4 Prepare for Competition Lynch Tally

hmoo (2) - fs, shelter
kc (4) - weim, rojo, hmoo, mj
nohika (1) - zen
dubz (1) - LIS
bjeh (2) - caia, dubz
zen (1) - lupin
fs (1) - bjeh
ny (4) - am, nohika, dds, kcough

16/18
missing: ny, pippy

a tie! :heckyeah:

Lynch Deadline 10pm EDT (~20 min)

4rezns.gif

Kcough's more of a neutral to me. I admit I haven't paid much attention to her, but there hasn't been anything that drew my attention either.
Caia's been trying to game solve, and I've agreed with her more lately. Villager points for her.
I agreed with WZ's points on hazel. Hazel's OK with me now because of claimed role ability, but WZ's more on village side for me because of that debate.
I haven't noticed a posting difference between day 1 AM and recently, so she's more villager for me.
Don't know WM's style before the game, but she seems like she's trying to game solve well, and I like that.

Sorry if I missed anyone/listed someone twice.

Well, after reads, Rojo is still slightly on the sketch list, and nohika was vouched by hmoo.

unlynch nohika
lynch rojo