Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along WW Blog - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
unlynch Zen
lynch AM

In thinking about what WZ said about not being surprised if there are multiple affiliation seers, then also considering AM's now edited "slip," I think I'm comfortable changing to this for now.

Members don't see this ad.

It was a slip because we were also discussing you. Are you not denying that you're non-village?
I mean...

Meh. I've already told you what the win condition is. Simply be the faction with the most members. It doesn't interest me that much and I would rather find wolves. I was blocked in what I imagine was the Pippy way yesterday, getting notified at lynch close.
She already laid it out lol

Reactions: 1 user
It was a slip because we were also discussing you. Are you not denying that you're non-village?
Uh, yeah. I am blue like chez. I don't get why it is of concern. There is nothing threatening to village about the blue other than they hope to have enough people at the end of the game to be declared winners after wolves are dead. As I said, I am still treating this as normal game in which the ones able to kill any of us are the ones to lynch.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
unlynch Zen
lynch AM

In thinking about what WZ said about not being surprised if there are multiple affiliation seers, then also considering AM's now edited "slip," I think I'm comfortable changing to this for now.

What does multiple affiliation seers have to do with what I said?

Does anyone outside of LIS and nohika have evidence we are dealing with more than 3 factions? Because I feel like the numbers just aren't adding up, unless the other factions are like 1 person each. And I'm wondering if we're being sent on a bit of a wild goose chase.

Important to note that I'm extrapolating faction info to get to 4. Could be 3. And I'm counting "village" as faction.

All this red and blue talk

latest

Reactions: 5 users
Right. I was wondering if LIS, nohika and dds are taking us all for a ride by suggesting additional factions than actually exist. Would be freaking hilarious and stupid in all kinds of ways, but we're kinda ignoring a whole group of people and personally, I feel like I'm running out of people on this roster who are acting overtly sketchball. So I'm now starting to look for who is scamming the **** out of me lol

I get why you'd wonder that, but ... I'm not. I'm playing it straight up. If I were taking you for a ride, I wouldn't have started the trip so early in the game.

Can you explain this logic in a more precise way?

when AM asked me why Zen's being blocked would be a lie, she also said "Lupin was blocked," (supposedly meaning to have said Zen) in a definitive way, indicating she either believes the fact that Zen was blocked, or has some sort of proof that she was indeed blocked. She said "Lupin," at first, though, which I thought was weird. Lupin was also supposedly blocked last night.

What does multiple affiliation seers have to do with what I said?

It doesn't. It provides me with potential additional information to take my lynch off of Zen, giving reason why I should take her word for being blocked and for being an affiliation seer. Indicating that perhaps it was not wolf that seered me last night. I thought maybe Zen was lying about both things and is actually a wolf who seered me last night, but if others think multiple affiliation seers are possible, then maybe my thoughts were wrong.

Nothing is definitive in my thought process right now, I'm mostly just making observations and going with gut feelings.

Members don't see this ad :)
It doesn't. It provides me with potential additional information to take my lynch off of Zen, giving reason why I should take her word for being blocked and for being an affiliation seer. Indicating that perhaps it was not wolf that seered me last night. I thought maybe Zen was lying about both things and is actually a wolf who seered me last night, but if others think multiple affiliation seers are possible, then maybe my thoughts were wrong.

Nothing is definitive in my thought process right now, I'm mostly just making observations and going with gut feelings.

So are you saying you believe Zen or not? Because I'm still not understanding this.

ELoE can't kill. And the faction's win condition is NOT "majority". And the win condition is 100% compatible with a village win, which is how I'm playing it because factions generally annoy me.

I'm not sure I buy Zen's claim. But I can't refute it.

So in the interests of putting my money where my mouth is:

***unlynch Zen***

***lynch Nyanko***

Couldn't Zensing be the wolf seer?

Family's in town until this evening, so I'll be scarce for the next five or so hours and then back.

I'm curious to hear more from Dubz? She seems to be talking enough to be present but flying under the radar.

Family's in town until this evening, so I'll be scarce for the next five or so hours and then back.

I'm curious to hear more from Dubz? She seems to be talking enough to be present but flying under the radar.

Zensing totally could be the wolf seer.

How high is that radar? :laugh:

Zen could be a wolf seer, that's what I was saying when I said it was interesting she outted herself for a non-killing faction member. If the wolf win condition involves needing certain factions to be gone, it would make sense for them to have an affiliation seer.

when AM asked me why Zen's being blocked would be a lie, she also said "Lupin was blocked," (supposedly meaning to have said Zen) in a definitive way, indicating she either believes the fact that Zen was blocked, or has some sort of proof that she was indeed blocked. She said "Lupin," at first, though, which I thought was weird. Lupin was also supposedly blocked last night.

Hrm. I guess I'm still a little hung up on a few things here.

- One is that I'm not necessarily sure I believe there would be multiple affiliation seers, when we also had a village role name seer. That's an awful lot of seering.
- Two is why you would immediately jump to the conclusion that AM would be the wolfy-sounding blocker, since it seems there are two of them floating around, and one of them seems decidedly more wolfy than the other.
- Three is why you would read a seering night result like the one you got and immediately assume it is of the wolfy variety, because that does not sound particularly wolfy to me...?
- Four is why you would assume Zen was lying about being blocked, because wouldn't the other people who were blocked be able to refute that claim if it was false? (I guess...unless she is a wolf, another wolf was actually the one blocked, and they decided to have Zen claim the night results instead...but then in that case, why wouldn't the village blocker be able to say they blocked Zen?).
- Five is that you appear to be the only person to have obtained that specific night result (so far, at least)

I dunno, I'm admittedly confused af right now, but something about this is weird.

Thinking out loud for a sec. If Zen was a wolf seer, and determined MJ was village, why not try to get him lynched rather than taking him out as a night kill? People were starting to talk about his level of inactivity; that never goes over well and it probably would not have been that hard to get a lynch going (sorry MJ). Wouldn't it be higher priority for them to try to night kill the 3rd party factions/unknowns since that's more of a sure deal than getting a lynch off the ground?

Thinking out loud for a sec. If Zen was a wolf seer, and determined MJ was village, why not try to get him lynched rather than taking him out as a night kill? People were starting to talk about his level of inactivity; that never goes over well and it probably would not have been that hard to get a lynch going (sorry MJ). Wouldn't it be higher priority for them to try to night kill the 3rd party factions and unknowns since that's more of a sure deal?

Considering she seered Lupin already, I would think so.

Thinking out loud for a sec. If Zen was a wolf seer, and determined MJ was village, why not try to get him lynched rather than taking him out as a night kill? People were starting to talk about his level of inactivity; that never goes over well and it probably would not have been that hard to get a lynch going (sorry MJ). Wouldn't it be higher priority for them to try to night kill the 3rd party factions/unknowns since that's more of a sure deal than getting a lynch off the ground?
Here is another question too. She knew I was blue yesterday, so why did she not bring it up then if she was concerned with factions being non village so much?

Reactions: 2 users
relynch Zen

It doesn't look good for her to be lynching villagers though. And faction members dying at night would make it harder to get others to go along with lynching them.

relynch Zen

It doesn't look good for her to be lynching villagers though. And faction members dying at night would make it harder to get others to go along with lynching them.
True...but it would be fine to have one of the other wolves try to start a lynch on a villager so that it isn't easily traced back to her. Which is why I'm wondering about the timing of the hmoo weirdness you called out.

True...but it would be fine to have one of the other wolves try to start a lynch on a villager so that it isn't easily traced back to her. Which is why I'm wondering about the timing of the hmoo weirdness you called out.
It was day 2 I think when she put him on her suspicion list. But if they were really trying to get him lynched I would have expected her to stick with it.

Do you remember anyone calling you sketchy in the first three days?

It was day 2 I think when she put him on her suspicion list. But if they were really trying to get him lynched I would have expected her to stick with it.
Yeah except that it was drawing negative attention. But timing doesn't work out.

Do you remember anyone calling you sketchy in the first three days?
Not off the top of my head, but I'm sure as **** about to go look -- lol