Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along WW Blog - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
But again, unless you don't believe hazel, you knew you had found a member of a faction that was not responsible for kills. Me in your shoes, if I thought it was that important to get rid of that faction, sure I might push that lynch, but I'm not going to out myself and all the villagers I had seered when the protector is dead. Not unless I absolutely had to, and not when I knew I hadn't found someone that was killing people.

That's my issue with Zen. We know the supervillains aren't doing the killing, so why is she so insistent on lynching them? Maybe yes, after we've gotten a few wolves, but not now...

Members don't see this ad.

This line in particular bugs me since you say you seered STL n3, and therefore already would have known about the supervillain thing. If you were so concerned about non-villagers, why say this?
What did I have to point to in conversation to justify my feels? If I'd said Lupes was sketchy, then I'd have to give a reason why. So, I hedged, and tried to survive until longer.

Members don't see this ad :)
After the competition win I really wish I didn't have to do this, but

Lynch Zen

Reactions: 1 user
What did I have to point to in conversation to justify my feels? If I'd said Lupes was sketchy, then I'd have to give a reason why. So, I hedged, and tried to survive until longer.
That's like, basic seer strategy. You could even say you had some feels. Hell half people's justifications for lynches are just some feels anyway. You seemed ok coming up with a reason to trust pippy. I just don't get it. Why the sudden concern about lupes today?

D5 Someone Demands a Recount Lynch Tally

Zen (10)
- dds dubz, ny, pippy, hmoo, weim, caia, bjeh, am, nohika
nohika () -
lupin () -
am (3) - lupin, shelter, lis
ny () -
wz () -

13/16

Zen you are in the lead
missing thedrjojo, Zensing, Frozenshades

Lynch Deadline 10pm EDT (~2 hours)

ezgif-4-84f976ae6c.gif

Can you elaborate? Trying to catch up and figure out wtf all happened today lol
I'm curious to see what pippy has to say about any additional info regarding all this.
Ok so, I have considered this. And seeing as how Zen appears to be getting lynched anyways, I'm not sure it's worth fully laying out why I am suspicious. But also I'm probably about to be dead soon anyways because now everyone knows I seered as village, and we've got no protector. So. Middle ground.

Basically, the important thing is that I think it is interesting that she is claiming to do the things that she did on the days which she did them.

I do not think she is the person whose action results in the "fly over" message because I never received that notification on N1, despite Lupin receiving it on N3. Rather, I think that if she is a seer as she's claiming, then the only notification that people receive about her seering action is that they get blocked with the "you're not feeling well" block the night after the seering takes place.

This is reliant on whether she is lying about the timeline with which she seered me and MJ -- I think we were maybe swapped. And my hypothesis is that she's lying about it to conceal that she is a wolf seer who leaves a wolfy little blocking trail behind her.

Could be wrong, but there are a couple things beyond what I just described (but related to it) that don't line up, and that would potentially explain them.

Last edited:
And to whoever asked this earlier -- Weim is on my list for a lot of mutual post likes between her and Zen, and some echoing of reads. And, I showed up on Weim's strong village list on D3 (I thiiink). Which would make sense, if I was seered as village and they are both wolves. I'd be a safe/easy person to put in the strong village category.

Bjeh also on the list for similar reasons. And the comment earlier this evening about "needing to answer the question of wolf seer" felt a tad bit off to me. Like, maybe-you-know-she-is-going-to-be-confirmed-as-that kind of off.

I don't know wtf is going on with sheltermed, but there is weirdness there, too, I feel.

ETA: although it's probably not all 3 of them. And I thought LIS's "hey can you all explain your reasons for the Zen votes" early game was a little teensy weensy bit odd if Zen flips wolf. Teensy tiny bit.

Last edited:
That's like, basic seer strategy. You could even say you had some feels. Hell half people's justifications for lynches are just some feels anyway. You seemed ok coming up with a reason to trust pippy. I just don't get it. Why the sudden concern about lupes today?
Although I will also say that this comment doesn't make a ton of sense to me, dubz. Seering someone as village is different than seering someone as 3rd party.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is about the time when I get all nervous about being the 2nd vote on the leading wagon...
Although I will also say that this comment doesn't make a ton of sense to me, dubz. Seering someone as village is different than seering someone as 3rd party.
I'm saying she came up with a reason to trust you, shouldn't be any more difficult to come up with a reason to distrust lupes rather than saying she didn't know anything about her

Village seer always has in the back of their mind that they might be night killed before they can put their results out there. So they tend to leave breadcrumbs. That's the opposite of a breadcrumb.

Zen, I'm like the only one that defended you and you think I'm the most sketch? Poor form...

#Lynch am#
Would you mind explaining a tad bit about why? I have literally one thing for you in the villager column. It's substantial enough that I haven't been paying much attention to you so far, tbh, but it's just one thing.

This is about the time when I get all nervous about being the 2nd vote on the leading wagon...

I'm saying she came up with a reason to trust you, shouldn't be any more difficult to come up with a reason to distrust lupes rather than saying she didn't know anything about her

Village seer always has in the back of their mind that they might be night killed before they can put their results out there. So they tend to leave breadcrumbs. That's the opposite of a breadcrumb.
Gotcha, I misinterpreted your initial comment.

I had 3 days of material to create an excuse with Pippy, and we buddied on Coquette and Mel. I had less than a day's posts from Lupin, and basically nothing from STL. I'd already discounted the theory that STL leaving was inherently wolfy/non-villager-y before I seered him, so I couldn't cling to that either.

Ok so, I have considered this. And seeing as how Zen appears to be getting lynched anyways, I'm not sure it's worth fully laying out why I am suspicious. But also I'm probably about to be dead soon anyways because now everyone knows I seered as village, and we've got no protector. So. Middle ground.

Basically, the important thing is that I think it is interesting that she is claiming to do the things that she did on the days which she did them.

I do not think she is the person whose action results in the "fly over" message because I never received that notification on N1, despite Lupin receiving it on N3. Rather, I think that if she is a seer as she's claiming, then the only notification that people receive about her seering action is that they get blocked with the "you're not feeling well" block the night after the seering takes place.

This is reliant on whether she is lying about the timeline with which she seered me and MJ -- I think we were maybe swapped. And my hypothesis is that she's lying about it to conceal that she is a wolf seer who leaves a wolfy little blocking trail behind her.

Could be wrong, but there are a couple things beyond what I just described (but related to it) that don't line up, and that would potentially explain them.

Interesting theory. That is pretty sketchy, if accurate. I guess my feeling at this point is the Zen question has to be answered one way or the other.

Lynch zen

I had 3 days of material to create an excuse with Pippy, and we buddied on Coquette and Mel. I had less than a day's posts from Lupin, and basically nothing from STL. I'd already discounted the theory that STL leaving was inherently wolfy/non-villager-y before I seered him, so I couldn't cling to that either.
This part is reasonable-ish. I just don't get mentioning lupes at all in that case. Or why you were suddenly so concerned about her being third party today.

To be fair I am thoroughly unimpressed with all the votes you have acquired today without much discussion of anyone else happening. Seems too easy.

Zen (12)
- dds dubz, ny, pippy, hmoo, weim, caia, bjeh, am, nohika, fs
nohika () -
lupin () -
am (3) - lupin, shelter, lis, rojo
ny () -
wz () -

15/16

Zen you are in the lead

missing Zen

Lynch Deadline 10pm EDT (~1 hour)

ezgif-4-84f976ae6c.gif

lynch rojo given strongest feels right now.

I haven't had time because of defending, but I didn't understand earlier - what's people's reason for thinking AM wolfy? I got that you think she's a blocker, but why the wolfy blocker?

LOL like how dubz feels being on a bandwagon vote, this is one of those comments that makes me feel like I've once again gone off the deep end.

That's ok, I like it in this shiny land of tinfoil hats.

45cd6e301a2d344406776d9259eeb3d2--funny-kitties-cute-cats.jpg
Honestly any time people agree with me about anything in WW I'm like "What? No. Don't be ridiculous, I'm an idiot. Get out of here."
So I'm not too hopeful about either of our chances of being right at the moment :p

Reactions: 1 users
Would you mind explaining a tad bit about why? I have literally one thing for you in the villager column. It's substantial enough that I haven't been paying much attention to you so far, tbh, but it's just one thing.
I care not if you have only one thing on me as villager. We've gotten 0 wolves and know of 0 wolves, so pretty much everything is still hearsay and speculation.

I was joking it was poor form to go after pretty much the one guy who buys her story, despite not buying the need to Lynch lupin

Zen (12)
- dds dubz, ny, pippy, hmoo, weim, caia, bjeh, am, nohika, fs
nohika () -
lupin () -
am (3) - lupin, shelter, lis, rojo
ny () -
wz () -
Rojo (1) - Zen

16/16

Lynch Deadline 10pm EDT (1 minute ago)

ezgif-4-84f976ae6c.gif

Zen tried her best to fight the villainy that was in the city. Every night found her soaring high and keeping a watchful eye on the nightly goings on. Being a champion is exhausting work; finally, Zen decided she needed to go on a retreat. A lovely retreat to Ojai, Ca. Warm breezes, delicious - er, hydration opportunities - it was exactly what she needed to recharge and return to saving the city.

giphy.gif

Before she could leave she was surrounded by a mob demanding her blood and accusing her of being a wolf. She never stood a chance.

Dead is @Zensing

Wingspan, Council of Champions, who could determine a person's affiliation every night and they would find themselves blocked the next night and day

Let us have a tribute to our fallen hero (er, wolf)

♫ Everyone’s a hero in their own way
Everyone’s got something they can do
Get up, go out and fly
Especially that guy – he smells like poo
Everyone’s a hero in their own way
You and you and mostly me and you ♫​

It is now Night 5. Deadline is 6am EDT

Roster

Caring Hands Soup Kitchen
1. @nyanko
5. @LetItSnow

Captain Hammer's Command Center
6. @Caia
7. @WildZoo
8. @Lupin21
9. @thedrjojo

The Laundromat
12. @sheltermed
13. @ddstothecor
14. @Animal Midwife

Dr. Horrible's Lab
17. @Frozenshades
18. @WeimMama
19. @bjeh
20. @PippyPony

Caring Hands Homeless Shelter
15. @hazelmoo
22. @nohika

Midtown Cemetary
4. AM -
NBN Newsman, Role Name Seer
10. LoTF - Driver, Vanilla at time of death
21. Genny - Penny, Protector
16. Coquette - Wonderflonium, Kill Dead Bowie w/ lynch vote
23. CheezyD - Bait, 1 x Night Cancel
2. Sar - Other Moving Guy, Tracker
3. KCoughli - Deputy Mayor, vanilla who could inherit Mayor's abilities
24. MJ - Groupie #3, mason
11. Zen - Wingspan, affiliation seer with delayed block

joss-whedon.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Really clever that the role seer was village while affiliation was wolf.

Pretty sure you slipped and knew I was blocked. Plus, I seem to remember spectator nose crinkles on you before agreeing to help STL out.

Did my sentence even make sense with your name in it? And if I knew you were blocked, why would I even risk lynching you?

I care not if you have only one thing on me as villager. We've gotten 0 wolves and know of 0 wolves, so pretty much everything is still hearsay and speculation.

I was joking it was poor form to go after pretty much the one guy who buys her story, despite not buying the need to Lynch lupin
Carry on, sir