Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along WW Blog - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yay Supervillains!!! Probably a good thing I died because I would have voted to shoot LIS for fun for poking at my vouch for nyanko. lol

And jojo, I missed your likes because you like my stuff every game. ;)
I went like 30 pages back!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Yay Supervillains!!! Probably a good thing I died because I would have voted to shoot LIS for fun for poking at my vouch for nyanko. lol

And jojo, I missed your likes because you like my stuff every game. ;)
And your group thread was like, did anyone like any early posts of yours. I literally did exactly as I should have. Lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't let you pat yourself on the back too much given all your instinct talk. That's my job. ;)

Nope, no results. I let you live and focused elsewhere since it was your last game for a while. So I'm glad you at least got to go out on a high note.
Well, you knew I was a vanilla supervillian cause my message got redirected to weim.

Which, weim lynching me with that message but not revealing the info of the message while the zeng Lynch was going on was a huuuuuuuge red flag to me, enough to instantly target them with our kill.

Although we almost also killed dds that night to thin lis's group down cause I assumed he had the same win conditions as us(be the largest faction).

The dds kill was less that we thought him a wolf and more we knew he was with lis...

That wasn't Caia's approach. I thought we would bear fruit with a Caia conversion. It would have been funny to be converted to wolf and then convert the wolf to the winning faction.

Ok.

I'm just sayin' - you called me out here for not playing for the faction win, but in point of fact, I was the only person in our faction who was actually promulgating for the action that would have led to our win.

So hmph. I wasn't opposed to us winning.

Ok.

I'm just sayin' - you called me out here for not playing for the faction win, but in point of fact, I was the only person in our faction who was actually promulgating for the action that would have led to our win.

So hmph. I wasn't opposed to us winning.
Think I even said something along the lines of "suckers" for anyone believing my line about not caring about individual win. lol

Lol. As the guy who made the item that instantly revived just you, I feel I would have jumped you in rank :p
lol. This would have been if I hadn't died anyway. But yes, I was kicking myself in the role thread to mods that I should have made a Lupin revival item instead of the gun. Boy, would that have been a different game!

Yeah, well..... when Deeds couldn't say why my approach (lynch Caia, recruit Shelter) was bad, but just kept insisting on something else, that should have raised your alarm bells. If Caia's approach was truly better, there should have been a reason mine wasn't.

True. I was more referring to the fact that I suggested we recruit shelter on Tuesday and Wednesday, but I was so unsure of myself I just let it drop each time.

True. I was more referring to the fact that I suggested we recruit shelter on Tuesday and Wednesday, but I was so unsure of myself I just let it drop each time.

Yeah. And I was too detached to really support you in it, which is my fault.

I'm finding WW really hard post-graduation. In school, I could always surf the thread during lectures because hell, who pays 100% attention to every lecture all day. Or I could do it because I was at my computer studying at night and a little break was great. Now I find .... like last Sun-Tue I went camping in north MN with my family - hard to keep up on the thread in that situation. I worked 6pm-8am last night, and in my job there's often zero breaks - hard to keep up.

I find my WW play has basically become crap because I just don't have time to really invest in reading thoroughly and putting all the pieces together. So I miss super obvious stuff (like lupin's vouch of nyanko).

Sucks, cause I love playing.

Reactions: 2 users
Awesome game, mods! Sorry I was late to respond

Also, knew there was something up with super villains.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app