Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along WW Blog - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It doesn't look good, but the only hesitance I have about voting for LOTF is her comment earlier about unlocked potential. While it is vague, I have reason to believe that there are village roles that can become more powerful if the right timing/conditions are met.

Lynch SM for the reasons discussed earlier

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey LOTF, you gonna vote? Or just call us idiots? If you'd like to help us idiots out, perhaps you could point us in the right direction?

And just to clarify, are we idiots if we lynch ANY villager? Or just you? Or .... ?
No, the "idiot village" would be a group thing.

I am being called out for:

1. Claiming vanilla and giving out too much info.

Well, I typed that while I got crap ready to head back to the fair. Originally put a lot more into it and took it out.. then hit post as someone pulled baby goats out of the pen at the fair. (Before I get crap for what I took out, keep reading)

2. Posting that I was hoping to get an ability.

That was what I originally took out, but I put it down when people said there was no way I was straight vanilla. And I guess I am not straight vanilla if there is hope for more.
(Personally, I would bet my role is a reserve where early lost abilities could be added back to the game, but that might be moot now that it is all out in the open, so... thanks for that.)

3. Being too busy to come back on and place a vote.

Yup. And too busy to read until I got home at 10 pm. And then I had to put kids and baby to bed because hubby was useless.

It's a Friday. Fair is still on. I need to sell some goats to keep a roof over my families head and write up thank you notes for interviews. I will likely be too busy again.

I wrote most of my posts while taking care of the baby. Closest thing to down time I've had. All of you have had games where you are busy for a few days and can then settle in. This is one of those for me.

I grumped and wrote "idiot villagers" because at this point and yesterday, I don't have much play to point to and I do not have time to give more. You get quick reads or defense. You have asked for defense. If you are unhappy with that, bummer for you.

Other people, within 12 hours of my original post have commented on their abilities or lack thereof. You don't care? Interesting.

There are people posting less than I and with far less content and you don't care. Also interesting.

I have given you what I can in my time available. Baby fell back to sleep. I gotta hook up the trailer and head back. Make of this what you will.

I will decide among those that posted their ability claims and those that have barely spoken, or just at my whim with who sticks in my brain and post a lynch vote as I get to the fair. That is likely to be it until after lynch tonight.

Members don't see this ad :)
So it looks like y’all are wanting explanation for a number of things. I’ll oblige because I’m sure I’m at the top of people’s suspicious list and I don’t want to be lynched because of a last minute waffle-fest.

1. My search for the ability user.
I want to find them so I have a little more information to the game (and cuz I’m mad I was a target haha). I don’t want the whole village to know because once we are sure that person is a villager, they become wolf-bait because the wolves know that the villagers won’t lynch someone they know is a villager, and the only way to get rid of them now is to kill them at night. I personally would like to avoid that and am being intentionally vague. As for “future scenario” thought process, if I can identify that person as a villager, then I can stop us from lynching another villager.

Another reason I won’t say is because if I come right out and say “x happened to me” its far to easy for a wolf to say “oh yeah that was me, I did that” whereas if I just ask simply for the person who used it on me, they now have the burden of proof to tell me what happened so I can confirm they are who they say they are.

Now if it WAS a wolf, they’ll probably just ignore me and move on, and I’ve gained/lost nothing and at that point I can be a little more confident that revealing what happened last night won’t hurt us.

2.Addressing Mama’s concerns
So you want to lynch me over vibes and a WIFOM scenario? I’m actively trying to gamesolve and posing questions that are only going to help ferret out wolves.

3.My analysis after my first post.
I gave you my two cents, you’re welcome to take it or leave it as you see fit. Its worked before so I’m willing to give a chance to work here, but I agree playing this in person and online are two different beasts as I've quickly learned.

Did I miss any questions/concerns? (Not sarcasm, asking so that I can address them)

I’m just trying to collect info without absolutely having to reveal it until the right time. If my way of going about that is abrasive then fine, because ultimately I’m a villager. If it comes down to the wire, the info I gather will make sure I have better cases for why someone else is a wolf than the cases set against me.

As for my vote, I’m sticking with Sheltermed because of the reasons I listed a couple posts ago, and I’m not willing to commit to LotF because (although she is sketchy) my evidence-for-wolf threshold hasn’t been met and I think it would be a mistake to lynch her just yet.

As was said by @thedrjojo , you have to read protoman. I struck gold there. Arcanum was pretty damn good. As was all stars. The rest of my stuff was inventive and good but those three had been special.

And it's always dangerous when someone gets along well with me.

Dios Mio, @DocEspana I didn’t mean to fuel your already god-like, blimp crashing ego haha but I’ll put protoman and all stars on my list of to be read.

Beat me to it :p

(Personally, I would bet my role is a reserve where early lost abilities could be added back to the game, but that might be moot now that it is all out in the open, so... thanks for that.)

Thing is, you don't get to be snippy with us ("thanks for that") for it coming out. You're the one that started it all with an oddly-timed vanilla role comment (which you appear to be walking back anyway).

It's kinda like CheezyD getting all "I don't want to talk about this anymore" about his typo.

You don't get to say things and then blame the other players for the fallout from what you said.

Yup. And too busy to read until I got home at 10 pm. And then I had to put kids and baby to bed because hubby was useless.

So, still playing the "I'm too busy to play" card?

I note you still didn't really address who you would like to vote for....

And if you knew you were going to busy, why spend all that time on CheezyD's nickname instead of, I dunno, scoping out the info that was available at the time and voting?

I grumped and wrote "idiot villagers" because at this point and yesterday, I don't have much play to point to and I do not have time to give more. You get quick reads or defense. You have asked for defense. If you are unhappy with that, bummer for you.

So there's not much play to point to, but I'm an idiot for voting based on what little play we have.

Got it.

Other people, within 12 hours of my original post have commented on their abilities or lack thereof. You don't care? Interesting.

As I clearly stated, I'm much less concerned about the vanilla thing.

There are people posting less than I and with far less content and you don't care. Also interesting.

Show me one single other person who has spent such an inordinate amount of time a) saying they don't have time to play, b) posting more than almost anyone else about another player's username, and c) not actually posting meaningful things.

Just one.

Thing is, you don't get to be snippy with us ("thanks for that") for it coming out. You're the one that started it all with an oddly-timed vanilla role comment (which you appear to be walking back anyway).

It's kinda like CheezyD getting all "I don't want to talk about this anymore" about his typo.

You don't get to say things and then blame the other players for the fallout from what you said.

So, still playing the "I'm too busy to play" card?

I note you still didn't really address who you would like to vote for....

And if you knew you were going to busy, why spend all that time on CheezyD's nickname instead of, I dunno, scoping out the info that was available at the time and voting?

So there's not much play to point to, but I'm an idiot for voting based on what little play we have.

Got it.

As I clearly stated, I'm much less concerned about the vanilla thing.

Show me one single other person who has spent such an inordinate amount of time a) saying they don't have time to play, b) posting more than almost anyone else about another player's username, and c) not actually posting meaningful things.

Just one.
I've done similar. I'm also not really a good example for anything though.

So it looks like y’all are wanting explanation for a number of things. I’ll oblige because I’m sure I’m at the top of people’s suspicious list and I don’t want to be lynched because of a last minute waffle-fest.

I want to find them so I have a little more information to the game (and cuz I’m mad I was a target haha). I don’t want the whole village to know because once we are sure that person is a villager, they become wolf-bait because the wolves know that the villagers won’t lynch someone they know is a villager, and the only way to get rid of them now is to kill them at night. I personally would like to avoid that and am being intentionally vague. As for “future scenario” thought process, if I can identify that person as a villager, then I can stop us from lynching another villager.

Another reason I won’t say is because if I come right out and say “x happened to me” its far to easy for a wolf to say “oh yeah that was me, I did that” whereas if I just ask simply for the person who used it on me, they now have the burden of proof to tell me what happened so I can confirm they are who they say they are.

Now if it WAS a wolf, they’ll probably just ignore me and move on, and I’ve gained/lost nothing and at that point I can be a little more confident that revealing what happened last night won’t hurt us.

So you want to lynch me over vibes and a WIFOM scenario? I’m actively trying to gamesolve and posing questions that are only going to help ferret out wolves.

I gave you my two cents, you’re welcome to take it or leave it as you see fit. Its worked before so I’m willing to give a chance to work here, but I agree playing this in person and online are two different beasts as I've quickly learned.

Did I miss any questions/concerns? (Not sarcasm, asking so that I can address them)

I’m just trying to collect info without absolutely having to reveal it until the right time. If my way of going about that is abrasive then fine, because ultimately I’m a villager. If it comes down to the wire, the info I gather will make sure I have better cases for why someone else is a wolf than the cases set against me.

As for my vote, I’m sticking with Sheltermed because of the reasons I listed a couple posts ago, and I’m not willing to commit to LotF because (although she is sketchy) my evidence-for-wolf threshold hasn’t been met and I think it would be a mistake to lynch her just yet.

Dios Mio, @DocEspana I didn’t mean to fuel your already god-like, blimp crashing ego haha but I’ll put protoman and all stars on my list of to be read.

Smdh. I don't have time to reply to this right now. Response incoming.

Reactions: 1 user

Haha. How do people who've never played with me know to say this? What are you kids saying in these threads while im not around?

Also, i just point out that i take a real pride in creating games that stand the test of time, and some really have. I can list out 5 non DocE games you need yo read to know the roots of this game in sdn (and to know what you may see again). Didnt even mention true crimes, probably my second best story (and my specialty is story, though i lay claim to introducing some mechanics others have introduced more) but it didn't do much new as far as lasting mechanics go.

Most of all though - if you're new you should read some DocE, JDH, and (yes) SOV games to know what a well designed (or manic insanity, for SOV) game looks like so you can predict what your mod is throwing your way

Except posting infinite memes.
I'm not even a good example of that anymore. I used to be the king of memes, but my memetics have atrophied as medical school has marched on. I realized I had like, less than a dozen memes saved from the last three months the other day, and they were pretty much all depression memes lol.
SaAXC6B.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Haha. How do people who've never played with me know to say this? What are you kids saying in these threads while im not around?

How do I know? I read one of your games. it takes a massive ego to make people elect a mayor (find the most popular player) and then DROP A BLIMP on them first move, just cuz you can haha
Plus from the few games I've read, I feel like we are kin, you and I.
I've seen other references to your love/hate relationship with SOV's games, I'd like to hear the story or read which game hurt you

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you get useful stuff out of it though? Like, do you have evidence of that?
I just get a read on the way zhe thinks about things. And since I now know favorite book and how that has influenced them, plus the way they presented those ideas, it makes me pretty confident after the last few posts that Mel is village. Maybe 75%.

***unlynch SM, lynch LOTF***

Too much hand-waving and nothing to offer up after how many posts asking for it? This is bordering on completely ridiculous.
Yes, because that is how that works. "Answer my questions, how dare you suggest there isn't time to do more than answer the accusations and not go reread the thread?"

which you appear to be walking back anyway).
Vanillager with hope? Yup. That is a walk back from vanillager... with hope to be more. Yup.

I am trying to separate my grumps from wolfy feels. I kinda wanna lynch LIS, but since that is mainly because he is tunneling on me for not being present and giving good reads when that was his complaint last game... it probably means nothing. Mel, I think is ok. There are a whole lot of quiet people, that if I could recall names, I would love to vote for. MJ is making me happy because I get to say "pocketing?" But really, the defense of me could read either way. Yes, I think I read like a frustrated MJ, so it could be genuine, or he could be trying to gain cred as a wolf vouch in for a villager before they die and give instant points. Pippy is being pippy, I think more than last game. WZ kinda reads to me wolfy, but again, she is accusing me, so meh... SM, I don't see enough to meet my need to lynch and I think they have gone quiet to keep it that way. Rojo, still neutral to me. A post peaked my intrest, but not my feelz.

I don't know who I am missing, and I won't be back unless people don't do Friday nights here.

Good luck and

Lynch WZ because that is the most feelz I have coherently right now.

Firstly I think LotF is at the top of the suspicious list since she's in the lead for lynching. Secondly I think it's wierd to want info for yourself but you don't want the whole village to know (and yes I read your reasoning). Thirdly (and I think you maybe talked about this already) have you read any previous games on this forum?

Firstly I think LotF is at the top of the suspicious list since she's in the lead for lynching. Secondly I think it's wierd to want info for yourself but you don't want the whole village to know (and yes I read your reasoning). Thirdly (and I think you maybe talked about this already) have you read any previous games on this forum?

LotF is at the top of the "lynch now" list, I'm sure people have me on their "suspicious" list.
You have my reasoning, it may not be a good enough reason to you, but it is for me.
mhmm I started out reading for fun, then I saw STL's upcoming game sign up and joined for the hell of it, then this game. I've read Lupin and SOV's "Child's Play" Trilt's Circus game, skimmed through a few vet games, and am reading Arcanum right now.

Can I just say that I am a bit grumpy that we're 3 hours from lynch and we're missing votes from literally a third of the game? Play the damn game, people.

Can I just say that I am a bit grumpy that we're 3 hours from lynch and we're missing votes from literally a third of the game? Play the damn game, people.

To be fair, that's going to be me all of next week. This week was a bit of an easy start but next week I'll only be getting on at this time as I've only just gotten home. People have lives, and some live in more challenging time zones. Chill. If a third haven't voted with an hour to go, then I can see a justifiable argument for being cranky about it. I would be too.

Been waffling while trying to keep up if I should go back to LotF again today. I agree with what a lot of people are saying but I'm feeling more indecisive there. Still doesn't sound like the LotF that I hydraed with last time, but could just be a difference in on-thread vs PM. If that's where everyone else wants to go, I'm okay with answering that question. But going to leave my vote where it is for now.

Lotf is making early proclomations. That almost never works to come out and say, without provocation or cause, "I'm as vanilla as a bean." Also, her ramblings about the roots of Smeg Head hold a special place in hell, what with all the zhe said, zhe said, biblical crap. It's not usually an innocent mistake. Also, the intentionally obtuse aspect of the game - feigning ignorance about wolves, immediately pricks my hairs up with my wolfdar detector. I believe it was sheltermed who offered that when she mused about the nature of wolves. Therefore, I'm leaning between the two of them. Smeg Head's vote for sheltermed is the only thing holding me back right now. . .

D2 These... are not the Hammer Lynch Tally

zen (2) - kcough, dubz
dds (1) - pippy
LoTF (6) - lis, bjeh, nohika, shelter, caia, coquette
lis (1) - hmoo
hmoo (1) - genny
shelter (3) - CheezyD, sar, fs
CheezyD (1) - weim
dubz (1) - LoTF

16/23 voting
missing: nyanko, SummerTheLynx, thedrjojo, Zensing, ddstothecor, finnickthedog, @Mad Jack

Deadline 10pm EDT (~2.5 hours)

893102472f33c857035246dbbb343e46.jpg

Back for the evening! And :bang: at some of the justifications I'm seeing. Here's the ones I'd like to hear more about.

Bjeh asked me how it would helped me to have asked that question. I wasn't "fishing," per se, but rather asking for everyone else (in the case that CheezyD would have actually answered the question, anyway) so that the knowledge was out there, to whomever it may be useful for.
To whom would that information be useful, except for the wolves?

I don’t want the whole village to know because once we are sure that person is a villager, they become wolf-bait because the wolves know that the villagers won’t lynch someone they know is a villager, and the only way to get rid of them now is to kill them at night
How would we know that the person who steps forward is a villager?

And since I now know favorite book and how that has influenced them, plus the way they presented those ideas, it makes me pretty confident after the last few posts that Mel is village. Maybe 75%.
How does how someone talking about their favorite series clear them?

Mods - please replace me if you have a sub available. I have a lot on my plate right now, and won't be able to do justice to the game. Until they find a sub:

*******lynchh genny*********

After rereading, lynch LotF. I'm not happy with her explanation of what she got out of talking about Mel's name last night. Did you get reads off of anyone else? Besides that, you didn't have to carry that conversation - if you're on then and know you won't have time to be on later, you can redirect the conversation to talk about strategy and get your reads out there.

I know you've complained about not having enough play with which to defend yourself. In that case, create play - post reads, no matter how weak. Explain who you fear, who you trust, and how you think. You've been doing that more in your recent posts, which is good. I just disagree with your reasoning, and feel this has reached a point where I need to know the answer one way or another.

I have so many thoughts after catching up but of course on my phone it did not cooperating for quoting purposes.

1. Wtf cheezyD. So you want the ability user to out themselves on the thread, and then, to verify they are in fact the person who used an ability on you, you want them to out their ability as well? Come on. There's no pming, so this basically is asking someone to out their role to the wolf pack. I'm inclined to vote for you just for that horrible play, innocent or not.

2. My Zen vote was based on some feels I was getting on her D1 posts. I found myself agreeing with some of her today posts so may be inclined to vote elsewhere.

3. Concerned about lotf per reasons stated by others. Was starting to convince myself she had an ability that would trigger by lack of voting. Still not convinced that's wrong but then she voted so idk.

4. Did not like hmoos reads earlier or thought process. Felt like soft clearing shelter.

Sorry for my late response. Blah blah irl excuses.

###unlynch Zen###
###Lynch hmoo###

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

To be fair, that's going to be me all of next week. This week was a bit of an easy start but next week I'll only be getting on at this time as I've only just gotten home. People have lives, and some live in more challenging time zones. Chill. If a third haven't voted with an hour to go, then I can see a justifiable argument for being cranky about it. I would be too.
Definitely not talking about the people who have limited availability but are contributing when they can, as evidenced by the fact that I stood up for Zen (and you) today from a schedule perspective. Particularly when I know some of you guys signed up to get the game going. I'm talking about people who have posted like 3 lines total so far and can't seem to be bothered to vote. That's not a scheduling conflict issue, in my mind at least. But also, /end grump because I ate some dinner and now feel less inclined to hrmph ;)

Lotf is making early proclomations. That almost never works to come out and say, without provocation or cause, "I'm as vanilla as a bean." Also, her ramblings about the roots of Smeg Head hold a special place in hell, what with all the zhe said, zhe said, biblical crap. It's not usually an innocent mistake. Also, the intentionally obtuse aspect of the game - feigning ignorance about wolves, immediately pricks my hairs up with my wolfdar detector. I believe it was sheltermed who offered that when she mused about the nature of wolves. Therefore, I'm leaning between the two of them. Smeg Head's vote for sheltermed is the only thing holding me back right now. . .

Play the game people! C'mon!!!!

Interesting that you would say this after only contributing one actual game solving post, which was rather confusing, and which also didn't say anything anyone else hadn't already said. Not only that, but offering no reasons for your lynch votes doesn't help either... I know it's probably too late for people to switch today, but I think this is where we should put our votes tomorrow.

Unlynch LIS, lynch bbs

I know you've complained about not having enough play with which to defend yourself. In that case, create play - post reads, no matter how weak. Explain who you fear, who you trust, and how you think. You've been doing that more in your recent posts, which is good. I just disagree with your reasoning, and feel this has reached a point where I need to know the answer one way or another.
Ehhh. Getting eerie deja vu flashbacks to your last wolfy turns around the dance floor with some of this wording. Free pass for rn because you're kind of cramming a lot into a late lynch vote post, but...there are things about this that give me a minor case of the heebie jeebies, and I'm just putting that out there.

Interesting that you would say this after only contributing one actual game solving post, which was rather confusing, and which also didn't say anything anyone else hadn't already said. Not only that, but offering no reasons for your lynch votes doesn't help either... I know it's probably too late for people to switch today, but I think this is where we should put our votes tomorrow.

Unlynch LIS, lynch bbs
I feel like that "play the game" comment had to be sarcasm.

Unlynch LIS, lynch bbs
Lynch hmoo for not understanding how DDS plays

Unlynch hmoo

Lynch CheezyD for realsies

Unlynch LIS, lynch bbs
So you may have already talked about this but why don't you like the LotF vote? (I'm on my phone and it's a pain in the ass to search for previous quotes)

So you may have already talked about this but why don't you like the LotF vote? (I'm on my phone and it's a pain in the ass to search for previous quotes)
The more the day goes on the less I'm against voting for her, but since I'm pretty sure she's going to be lynched, I'm trying to explore other avenues.

Unlynch LIS, lynch bbs
I see you trying to kick start a bandwagon. Also, I like how you quote my lynch justification immediately prior to my lynch decision post and claim I offered no reasons. Since when is it a requirement to write a treatise to lynching each time you participate in the deed? I've seen many a vote with decidedly less examination proclamation.

Also, I've been posting and following along. Early game play is like early ass play: It just doesn't usually happen right away.

D2 These... are not the Hammer Lynch Tally

zen (1) - dubz
dds (2) - pippy, hmoo
LoTF (7) - lis, bjeh, nohika, shelter, caia, coquette, zen
lis () -
hmoo (2) - genny, kcough
shelter (4) - CheezyD, sar, fs, dds
CheezyD (3) - weim, rojo, mj
dubz (1) - LoTF
genny (1) - stl

21/23 voting
missing: nyanko, finnickthedog

Deadline 10pm EDT (~1 hours)

893102472f33c857035246dbbb343e46.jpg

The more the day goes on the less I'm against voting for her, but since I'm pretty sure she's going to be lynched, I'm trying to explore other avenues.

If you don't think LotF don't waste a vote on dds who probably won't get enough votes tonight to stop LotF from being lynched. Vote for SM.

Also, I like how you quote my lynch justification immediately prior to my lynch decision post and claim I offered no reasons. Since when is it a requirement to write a treatise to lynching each time you participate in the deed? I've seen many a vote with decidedly less examination proclamation.
What "reasons"? It barely even classifies as justification. You've literally thrown out useless lynch votes with no explanation and say that's not wolfy?
If you don't think LotF don't waste a vote on dds who probably won't get enough votes tonight to stop LotF from being lynched. Vote for SM.
I'm not "wasting" a vote just because I'm not lynching someone in the lead. I'm voting for who I think is a wolf.

Wait why shelter? They were voting for LIS before dds (right?)

Wait why shelter? They were voting for LIS before dds (right?)
See two posts above. I misread "The more the day goes on the less I'm against voting for her" for the opposite.

What "reasons"? It barely even classifies as justification. You've literally thrown out useless lynch votes with no explanation and say that's not wolfy?

I'm not "wasting" a vote just because I'm not lynching someone in the lead. I'm voting for who I think is a wolf.
I remember that one time I was a wolf, and I openly reflected on the nature of wolves trying to elicit the confusion about roles and such. This very pointedly outed me as what I was - a wolf. This isn't my first rodeo, clown.

It's posts like this when I appreciate noob games. I just don't have the patience for trial by fire anymore.

I want to find them so I have a little more information to the game (and cuz I’m mad I was a target haha).

There have been people that have said this already, but do you not understand that in trying to get someone to out that they have an ability on the thread, you are directly giving info to the wolves?

Please tell me why giving the wolves role information is worth your own personal curiosity.

they become wolf-bait because the wolves know that the villagers won’t lynch someone they know is a villager, and the only way to get rid of them now is to kill them at night. I personally would like to avoid that and am being intentionally vague. As for “future scenario” thought process, if I can identify that person as a villager, then I can stop us from lynching another villager.

What is the point of stopping a lynch that for all we know isn't even going to happen when the. Wolves. Get. The. Info. People can defend themselves when necessary.

We don't want to give wolves any info. <--- a fundamental concept you seem to be missing.

Another
reason I won’t say is because if I come right out and say “x happened to me” its far to easy for a wolf to say “oh yeah that was me, I did that” whereas if I just ask simply for the person who used it on me, they now have the burden of proof to tell me what happened so I can confirm they are who they say they are.

A wolf isn't going to lie about doing that because it could be easily refuted by the person who actually performed the action. No one playing this game is that stupid.

Neither wolf nor villager is going to reveal to you. Why should they reveal to you?? Why on earth should they tell everyone their ability just so you can know? How does anyone have reasonable assurance that you're not a wolf??

This is basic strategy that you're failing to grasp.

Read more, talk less. You have a long, long way to go.

It's posts like this when I appreciate noob games. I just don't have the patience for trial by fire anymore.

There have been people that have said this already, but do you not understand that in trying to get someone to out that they have an ability on the thread, you are directly giving info to the wolves?

Please tell me why giving the wolves role information is worth your own personal curiosity.

What is the point of stopping a lynch that for all we know isn't even going to happen when the. Wolves. Get. The. Info. People can defend themselves when necessary.

We don't want to give wolves any info. <--- a fundamental concept you seem to be missing.

A wolf isn't going to lie about doing that because it could be easily refuted by the person who actually performed the action. No one playing this game is that stupid.

Neither wolf nor villager is going to reveal to you. Why should they reveal to you?? Why on earth should they tell everyone their ability just so you can know? How does anyone have reasonable assurance that you're not a wolf??

This is basic strategy that you're failing to grasp.

Read more, talk less. You have a long, long way to go.
My guess is he was blocked and upset about it... It is how raf got a wolf accidentally last game... Idiot savant?