Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along WW Blog - Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
ok ok fine, but you all need to know that splatoon 2 comes out this weekend so there will be long stretches where i am gone ;)

Sign-Ups

1. nyanko
4. AM
5. LeTitsNow
6. Caia
7. Dubz
8. STL
9. Rojo
10. LotF
11. Zensing
12. sheltermed
15. Hmoooooo
16. Coquette22
20. Pippy
21. genny
22. nohika
25. Mad Jack

Reactions: 1 user
Would love to play, but I'm going on vacation this weekend so I won't be around!

I guess why not. Assuming this will end before STL's starts. I don't particularly wanna be in two games going at once

Sign-Ups

1. nyanko
4. AM
5. LeTitsNow
6. Caia
7. Dubz
8. STL
9. Rojo
10. LotF
11. Zensing
12. sheltermed
15. Hmoooooo
16. Coquette22
17. FS
20. Pippy
21. genny
22. nohika
25. Mad Jack

I guess why not. Assuming this will end before STL's starts. I don't particularly wanna be in two games going at once
If a 25 person game takes two weeks I think it's likely the players will revolt anyway ;)

Reactions: 1 users
I'm in! Used to play this kinda game all the time during high school but it'll be fun trying it out in a thread-style! This one sounds less complicated than STL's so hopefully it'll be good practice before their game starts.

Sign-Ups

1. nyanko
4. AM
5. LeTitsNow
6. Caia
7. Dubz
8. STL
9. Rojo
10. LotF
11. Zensing
12. sheltermed
15. Hmoooooo
16. Coquette22
17. FS
20. Pippy
21. genny
22. nohika
24. Melchizedek
25. Mad Jack

Of course now that I've signed up, I get the email for a secondary :lame:
Good thing I pre-wrote haha

Oh, man - two WW's at once?!

hqdefault.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I can play, as long as everyone is cool that I cannot check in between 7 am and 5 pm MDT on weekdays. Running summer vet camps so going to be nowhere near a computer in that span.

If that's cool, someone sign me up! I'd hate for y'all to go into withdrawal from lack of signing up ;)

Sent from my LG G4

I can play, as long as everyone is cool that I cannot check in between 7 am and 5 pm MDT on weekdays. Running summer vet camps so going to be nowhere near a computer in that span.

If that's cool, someone sign me up! I'd hate for y'all to go into withdrawal from lack of signing up ;)

Sent from my LG G4
I'm cool with it! I won't be able to check in (except during lunch) on weekdays either. We can be part of the evening crew :highfive:

Sign-Ups
1. nyanko
2. SAR
4. AM
5. LeTitsNow
6. Caia
7. Dubz
8. STL
9. Rojo
10. LotF
11. Zensing
12. sheltermed
15. Hmoooooo
16. Coquette22
17. FS
20. Pippy
21. genny
22. nohika
24. Melchizedek
25. Mad Jack

Fine, fine. :p

Sign-Ups
1. nyanko
2. SAR
4. AM
5. LeTitsNow
6. Caia
7. Dubz
8. STL
9. Rojo
10. LotF
11. Zensing
12. sheltermed
15. Hmoooooo
16. Coquette22
17. FS
18. WeimMama
20. Pippy
21. genny
22. nohika
24. Melchizedek
25. Mad Jack

Sign-Ups
1. nyanko
2. SAR
4. AM
5. LeTitsNow
6. Caia
7. Dubz
8. STL
9. Rojo
10. LotF
11. Zensing
12. sheltermed
13. ddstothecor
15. Hmoooooo
16. Coquette22
17. FS
18. WeimMama
20. Pippy
21. genny
22. nohika
24. Melchizedek
25. Mad Jack

Most likely roles will go out tomorrow morning unless PBC gets to them tonight. Regardless, all roles and the game thread will be out by tomorrow morning. Lynch will end tomorrow night. If two more people want to join between now and then, that is fine. Otherwise we'll play with 23.

Sign-Ups

1. nyanko
2. SAR
3. kcough
4. AM
5. LeTitsNow
6. Caia
7. Dubz
8. STL
9. Rojo
10. LotF
11. Zensing
12. sheltermed
13. ddstothecor
14. finn
15. Hmoooooo
16. Coquette22
17. FS
18. WeimMama
20. Pippy
21. genny
22. nohika
24. Melchizedek
25. Mad Jack

Ugh I'm so used to being the ref for these, it'll be fun to get back to playing.
Also I apologize beforehand for any breeches of etiquette

Any takers for the last two spots? You know you want to . . . ;)

Rolls, hot and buttery, going out shortly!

Reactions: 1 users
So I have been wanting to play a game lately, but for the next couple of days I won't have a lot of time to invest. If you guys really need to fill a spot I'll volunteer, if you guys don't really need more people I can wait till the next game :)

So I have been wanting to play a game lately, but for the next couple of days I won't have a lot of time to invest. If you guys really need to fill a spot I'll volunteer, if you guys don't really need more people I can wait till the next game :)
We can run with the number we have, but I would never discourage you from signing up . . . :D

Pssst next game sign ups are already up

Ok sign me up please. Just can't help myself I guess
You are signed up!

Sign-Ups
1. nyanko
2. SAR
3. kcough
4. AM
5. LeTitsNow
6. Caia
7. Dubz
8. STL
9. Rojo
10. LotF
11. Zensing
12. sheltermed
13. ddstothecor
14. finn
15. Hmoooooo
16. Coquette22
17. FS
18. WeimMama
19. - Bjeh
20. Pippy
21. genny
22. nohika
24. Melchizedek
25. Mad Jack

Pssst next game sign ups are already up
I did see your game posts. I guess I haven't sign up because the game seems pretty involved and I didn't want to take a spot of another player who knew what the f*** they were doing in these games haha

I did see your game posts. I guess I haven't sign up because the game seems pretty involved and I didn't want to take a spot of another player who knew what the f*** they were doing in these games haha
It is meant to include all ends of the spectrum! You should sign up :)

Also pbc, where are these supposed buttery rolls, I am hungry.

Reactions: 2 users
All roles are out!

finger_roll_dr_horrible.gif

There is still one spot left if anyone wants to claim it before Kara opens the game tomorrow! Let us know :)