Dr Kanani Dental Admission guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yourdentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased this guide?Is it worth $39.99?It sounds too good to be true, he says he has secrets to dental school admission that u can't find anywhere else...?

Members don't see this ad.

yourdentist said:
Has anyone purchased this guide?Is it worth $39.99?It sounds too good to be true, he says he has secrets to dental school admission that u can't find anywhere else...?

It's okay. I'd rather recommend you buy the book from ADEA. I guess the most helpful part of the Dr. K's guide was some sample personal statement. Other than that, the info in ADEA book is more informational.

flylab101 said:
It's okay. I'd rather recommend you buy the book from ADEA. I guess the most helpful part of the Dr. K's guide was some sample personal statement. Other than that, the info in ADEA book is more informational.

i bought it. Its not much help unless you are a freshman and want to get familiar with the application process. If not, dont buy it.

Members don't see this ad :)
flylab101 said:

Your money would be better spent going to 7-11, buying forty lottery tickets, and hoping you win. If you win, then you wont need to go to dental school. I think those 40 in a billion chances are more valuable than dr. scam-artist's book.

Not kidding, I bought the book, and its nothing more than common sense. Worst 40 dollars I have ever spent (and that includes the 40 dollars I put on the 49ers winning the superbowl and the begining of last season.)

waste of money. 40 bucks who is this guy kiding. It only tells you like three things about wvery dental school. Stuff that can be easily looked up online. It gave an outline of the DAT like i havent had that crammed in my head a thousand times. It also gave some of the lamest personal statements ever. some were even laughable. and who wants to pay forty dollars for an online copy. o my dumba** did. dont do it. you learn more on these forums.

Thanks for saving me some money!I nearly fell for it,will probably just spend more time reading through this forum :)