Dr. Mom Already taking grudges against me!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD2b20004

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I guess the thread I started which was very popular about closing threads that are of substance for no reason. I guess the thread hit Dr. Mom's ego when SDNers started giving their prospective about the moderators and the power of shutting down acceptable threads. Look at the thread she decided to close in the Family Medicine Forum. And NO Dr. MOM it was not a duplicate, the old thread of the same question was CLOSED BY YOU IN THE DO FORUM 3 months ago without given the SDNers a chance to answer the question.

And again, the simple question was anyone know/heard about the 3 year DO/MD programs for people interested in Family medicine. Its funny how quick that thread got closed down, but the thread of Dr. MOM for president stayed on so long when it had no substance. I tell you this is becoming a grudge thing, so are you going to close all my threads down now since I spoke out and opened threads about "Freedom of Speech", "And Dr. Mom for Retirement". No offense you did a good job as a moderator, but if you are going to keep threads of no substance open and close reasonable threads I will pay you out all your 401K to leave as moderator.

Typical politicians, when you brown nose or kiss a$$ they will keep any thread open, go to the other party or speak the truth or speak out and you get crapped on!

Members don't see this ad.

Get a life. Seriously.

MD2b20004 said:
I guess the thread I started which was very popular about closing threads that are of substance for no reason. I guess the thread hit Dr. Mom's ego when SDNers started giving their prospective about the moderators and the power of shutting down acceptable threads. Look at the thread she decided to close in the Family Medicine Forum. And NO Dr. MOM it was not a duplicate, the old thread of the same question was CLOSED BY YOU IN THE DO FORUM 3 months ago without given the SDNers a chance to answer the question.

And again, the simple question was anyone know/heard about the 3 year DO/MD programs for people interested in Family medicine. Its funny how quick that thread got closed down, but the thread of Dr. MOM for president stayed on so long when it had no substance. I tell you this is becoming a grudge thing, so are you going to close all my threads down now since I spoke out and opened threads about "Freedom of Speech", "And Dr. Mom for Retirement". No offense you did a good job as a moderator, but if you are going to keep threads of no substance open and close reasonable threads I will pay you out all your 401K to leave as moderator.

Typical politicians, when you brown nose or kiss a$$ they will keep any thread open, go to the other party or speak the truth or speak out and you get crapped on!

Hi there,
I am closing this tread for trolling. Under the Rules of usage for SDN, it contains violations and has nothing to do with Allopathic medical school issues.

Trolling / Repeat Trolls

The term troll is a slang term used to describe a number of things, traditionally it refers to a person who posts items intended to incite controversy or conflict. An individual posting honestly-held but controversial opinions is welcome at SDN. However, trolls are not. A troll's primary incentive is the incitement of conflict. Trolls often resort to verbal abuse, making inflammatory remarks maligning the motivation of other guests. Those guests that behave in this manner will be banned immediately and without notice. Banned trolls that return to the SDN Forums will be immediately banned again upon identification of their new account. Those who repeatedly return to troll will have their IP address blocked.

njbmd :)

Status
Not open for further replies.