Dr. Mom and other OSU students

OsteoMD.

Wishful thinker
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2002
    Hi,
    I apologize for posting a non-medically related question on this forum, but i just need a quick answer.

Oklahoma st. has advanced to the final 16 in NCAA tournament and I was wondering if that's the undergrad of OSU-COM?

If yes, then I'm cheering you guys all the way since my fav. team has already been eliminated.

thanks

Homunculus

SDN Caveman Administrator
    Moderator Emeritus
    Verified Expert
    15+ Year Member
    Jul 24, 2000
    1. Attending Physician
      Originally posted by OsteoMD.
      Hi,
      I apologize for posting a non-medically related question on this forum, but i just need a quick answer.

Oklahoma st. has advanced to the final 16 in NCAA tournament and I was wondering if that's the undergrad of OSU-COM?

If yes, then I'm cheering you guys all the way since my fav. team has already been eliminated.

thanks

Yes, OSU-COM is Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine.

i think pitt could be the toughest game of the tournament

OSUdoc08

Membership Revoked
      Removed
      15+ Year Member
      Sep 30, 2003
      1. Medical Student
        Guard John Lucas came from Baylor, and since I'm a Baylor grad, and going to OSU-COM, I have a big interest in the team. I've gone to a couple of games this year.

I'm wearing my OSU Big XII champions shirt right now.

Go Pokes!

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.