Dr. Seuss WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Don't we suspect we still have an original wolf?
I don't think so, cause dy said she was re-checking people. I think everyone left had been previously cleared at some point

Members don't see this ad.

Don't we suspect we still have an original wolf?
At this point, awesome me honestly thinks we've got a convert left. Having six original wolves plus MJ thrown in there for confusion seems like wayway too much, in my opinion.

Members don't see this ad :)
If there is no original wolf, who killed Lupin?
Awesome me is getting all turned around. So we're probably looking for someone that got converted before that. But there's got to only be one wolf left. So what the heck did MJ do with his snead? Did he convert someone to being a chaos?

I'm going to go back a reread stuff. I guess it's also possible MJ had an assassination ability; I could buy that. I'm awesome.

Does anyone know if you can use the thnead the same night you get it? I have a theory if that's something that can be done. I'm awesome.

187.gif

Yeah, but you're wearing stars, so you don't count :p
You know, it really hurts my feelings when you invalidate my opinions and thoughts just because I'm dead. I'm sure putting people down on the internet makes you feel really good about yourself. If you said something like that to a big dude wearing a starry shirt in real life, I bet he would beat you up.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You know, it really hurts my feelings when you invalidate my opinions and thoughts just because I'm dead. I'm sure putting people down on the internet makes you feel really good about yourself. If you said something like that to a big dude wearing a starry shirt in real life, I bet he would beat you up.
google-sad-penguin-1335789937.png

Reactions: 2 users
I seriously should not feel this much stress over a game! I was reading back over the thread and I'm beginning to think LIS is our wolf. He was only cleared by Dy who we now know was a faulty seer. Also his ability of giving out useless stars kind of fits as it made people trust him while really it did nothing.

Unlynch OG

Lynch LIS

Hey I met BI in real life. She is actually really nice/sweet. I thought all WWers would be as messed up as me:confused:

Reactions: 6 users
Hey I met BI in real life. She is actually really nice/sweet. I thought all WWers would be as messed up as me:confused:
I'm glad you didn't think awesome me was too weird :p

Reactions: 1 users
"Lets talk for a second Max
and lets look at all the facts
If there were still two wolves left
then of life, you would all be bereft

But thankfully there is only me"
as the wolf said with much glee
and in a quick flash, Max was dead
decapitated, with no head

Dead is dyachei, Max, the faulty seer who would have seered the neutral character as a wolf, and otherwise received MOSTLY vague results.

There are 4 players remaining in the game...

1. O Grady
2. Jilary
3. BI
4. LIS

Night deadline is set for late tonight (following my genetics exam). Anticipate around 9/10 pm.
STL said he wasn't closing until 9 or 10. There's gonna be a wait.

Reactions: 1 user
I seriously should not feel this much stress over a game! I was reading back over the thread and I'm beginning to think LIS is our wolf. He was only cleared by Dy who we now know was a faulty seer. Also his ability of giving out useless stars kind of fits as it made people trust him while really it did nothing.

Unlynch OG

Lynch LIS

I wasn't cleared by Dy, I was cleared by Krist, who gave that info to Dy. And Dy even said that herself.

I believe OG to be a villager. I do not know which of BI or Jilary are more likely a wolf. On the one hand, if *I* were going to convert one of the two, I'd probably lean towards BI just based on BI being experienced. But for an end-game conversion it would be nice to have the mayor with a veto still in the pocket. Unfortunately, I didn't pay much attention to the game the last 5 days or so trying to cram board studying in ... and the wolves clearly took advantage of that by letting me live.

All that to say I think I'm going to stick with my vote (lynch Jilary).

Maybe this is a mistake, but I really REALLY want a villager win. I was pming BI today freaking over who the last wolf could be. She agreed that it was likely OG or LIS, but ironically she never changed her vote. If she didn't agree with me, she could have just ignored me. OG and LIS both listed her as suspicious, and there was that incident the other night where she claims she was blocked but our only blocker said they didn't block her.

Unlynch LIS

Lynch BI

COME ON VILLAGERS! LETS GOT THOSE WOLVES!

Awesome me literally just got off of work. I've been feeling sick today so I went in a bit late and had to stay late. I've been rereading parts of the thread, Jilary.

I find it kinda strange you've bounced around from all three of us. I haven't been ignoring you. I've just been working full time.

Also, as far as I know MJ was the only villager blocker, unless I missed something. I'm awesome.

Also, as far as I know MJ was the only villager blocker, unless I missed something. I'm awesome.
Of course I've been bouncing around between the 3 of you, because the only person I KNOW is a villager is me!

And yes if anyone would like some waffles smothered in anxiety, I'll be over here with my back to the corner.

Last edited:
I've reread the past few cycles to look for any hints. Aside from OG acting a bit differently the past few days I really can't ignore the fact that my gut tells me that Jilary is by far the best option for a conversion given her lynch "avoidance." Going from person to person to person today without any real reason also seems a bit too much like a desperate wolf that's looking for anybody else to stick the lynch on.

Lynch Jilary

I'm awesome. I could potentially be persuaded to switch to OG, but I'm really not getting wolfy vibes from LIS.

I agree that I'm the number one target for a lynch which is exactly why I doubt MJ would pick me. But whaTebet, I mantain my innocence and I guess you all are about to find out I've been telling the truth the whole game.
At the same time none of the other conversion choices would have been much better. Everyone left in the game at this point was under suspicion one way or another. I'm guessing MJ banked on us not trying to lynch you straight off the bat, as I think everyone else was under more suspicion than you at that point. If he'd converted anyone else there would have been about a 50% chance of them being lynched in the last few cycles. Idk.

Im awesome.

Evil_scientists___GIF_20140302_Evilscientists_GIF.gif

I should probably just tell you guys who the last wolf is, because you wouldn't believe me, and it'd be hilarious.

Out of my exam!

Given that everyone has essentially put in final votes, except for waffle prone jilary, day closed... Conclusion pending...

Killing for sport

Reactions: 2 users