Dramatic Score Improvement: How did you do it?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kimicurtis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

This thread is for those who have taken the MCAT and observed dramatic score improvement between their practice test to their actual MCAT. Share with us what you did to improve your score so dramatically eg. strategy, prep course etc.

Members don't see this ad.

In case you haven't already, check out the 30+ MCAT Study Habits - The CBT Version thread. Extremely useful info in there.

I reotook the MCAT (a year apart) and went from a 30 (11PS 8VR 11BS) to a 39 (12PS 13VR 14BS), I posted what worked for me here.

Thanks. Yeah, I have checked it out, I'm using some of the ideas there to plan my schedule.

In case you haven't already, check out the 30+ MCAT Study Habits - The CBT Version thread. Extremely useful info in there.

I reotook the MCAT (a year apart) and went from a 30 (11PS 8VR 11BS) to a 39 (12PS 13VR 14BS), I posted what worked for me here.
Did you get off of a waiting list recently? That's bittersweet if you did with that new score

Did you get off of a waiting list recently? That's bittersweet if you did with that new score

Haha yeah, I submitted my primary (re)application, then got off two waitlists and a few days later got my 39 MCAT score.

Bittersweet indeed.