DrDMD05, are you okay ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

MEAT

Why did you erase your post welcoming me to this site? If I knew you were going to be so sensitive, I would've stopped posting. I was just having a little fun, just like you have been. I only continued because you welcomed me.

If you wanted me to stop joking around on the dental forum, you didn't have to insult me on the Allopathic Section. Digested piece of crap? Is that nice?
frown.gif

I've always been careful to make sure you understood that I was joking. I guess only dentists are allowed to have a sense of humor. I'll refrain from making jokes here in the future. Your jokes about the state MD are not particularly flattering as well.

SEEK JOKES -- ED 'MEATTIE' MURPHY

Members don't see this ad.

Did everyone all of a sudden grow a steel rod up their butts? What's going on? Who takes any of these posts seriously?

With that out of the way, I'd like to know everyone's REAL name. Everyone knows mine just because I have to disclose it, but if you guys could do the same, I'd appreciate it. MEAT, is your name really Ed Murphy?

W.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by turtleboard:
Did everyone all of a sudden grow a steel rod up their butts? What's going on? Who takes any of these posts seriously?

With that out of the way, I'd like to know everyone's REAL name. Everyone knows mine just because I have to disclose it, but if you guys could do the same, I'd appreciate it. MEAT, is your name really Ed Murphy?

W.

W.

I have another username that I use on this forum. I created this username to have a little fun on this site. Some posts on SDN are so absurd that they deserve a little jab. Besides, I thought this site was getting a little slow.
smile.gif

Everyone knows you here by your first name because you've provided it. That's why everyone takes you seriously and respects your advice. I didn't want people to take me seriously here and was just providing a little humor. I don't plan on making anymore jokes here. MEAT has obviously worn out his welcome. I don't really mind the cheap shots from the psycho women, but I do mind when you guys are taking my posts the wrong way. I have the utmost repect for all the State NY MDs
smile.gif
and Dentists. Feel free to correct my grammar. I can take it.

SEEK NO MORE -- MEATLESS

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't see why we can't all just get along.
smile.gif

I personally think, MEAT, that your conversations with MAAT are a fairly good read. Now if my GI notes were half as interesting, perhaps I wouldn't be on this damn thing all the time.

W.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by DrDMD05:
I seriously have no idea what you are talking about MEAT, I never "welcomed" you. Your free to do what ever you like to do. this is all in good fun, right?

Before you EDITED your post, you said welcome and something about love. I honestly can't remember the exact words but you did edit the content one day later. There is a time stamp on the edit. Will anyone vouch for me? This was your post right after you told me to fock off on the 12:38 thread.

I'll quote Tim for fear that I might get chewed out and digested:

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by turtleboard:
"Doctor," are you trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the ALMIGHTY MD? Are you kidding me, dude?

I'm glad a time-stamp is stuck on every edited post. Hahahaha... Perhaps in the future when you mess up a dental surgery, being as careful as you are, you'll be able to put it back in without anyone noticing it. BUT THEN COMES THE ALMIGHTY MD WHO WILL FIND YOUR MISTAKE AND LAUGH AT YOU AND YOUR TITLE OF "DOCTOR."

W., Duke of the Order of the Tooth

I seriously have no idea what you are talking about MEAT, I never "welcomed" you. Your free to do what ever you like to do. this is all in good fun, right?

You're free to do whatever you like to do. Is this a 'dental' thing? dds2b seems to have the same problem.
tongue.gif

j

[This message has been edited by DrDMD05 (edited 03-16-2001).]

like i said before i dont like to pre-write my post in ms word (or any other writing program) its not worth it to me. you use it and i still catch your mistakes.

I have replied very quickly to your posts. I wouldn't have time to use MS Word. Perhaps I only use MD Word. This program is much more effective than DMD Word. I only use DMD Word after MD Word crashes.
tongue.gif

SEEK MD WORD -- MEAT, M.D.

I don't see why we can't all just get along.
smile.gif

I personally think, MEAT, that your conversations with MAAT are a fairly good read. Now if my GI notes were half as interesting, perhaps I wouldn't be on this damn thing all the time.

W.

W.

I think you're humor is very clever and subtle. I enjoy reading your posts too. You may be the only one here who I would find a worthy adversary. It must be a 'physician' thing. Unfortunately, we have different agendas on this forum.
smile.gif
Both SEEKING fun in our own different ways. Tim to help; MEAT to stir-up trouble. Maybe I should invade the OD forum. Some dentists seem MooDy lately. Those ODs have too much time on their hands. Why can't they get a 'real' graduate education like the MDs and DMDs do? Has anyone ever wondered why Pharmacists and Lawyers are granted doctorates after only three years of graduate education? Those lazy bastards. J/K
rolleyes.gif

SEEK 4 YEAR GRADUATE TRAINING -- MEAT, DMD [hon.]

Hey Weenie, your jokes are getting a little 'limp' around here...from 8====D to 8=o

Why don't you do yourself a favour and take 100 mg tablet of sildenafil citrate...wait a minute, you're already desensitized to that dosage ...might as well take the whole bottle or get an implant...you penis envy MOFO.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I think you wore off your welcome before you even stepped thru the door here. Why don't you and silver_eyes start your own forum?... you both have a lot in common...hahaha (JK man)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Alright, this is my last useless post. I think we're scaring away people who would actually like to use this forum...in fear that they'll get flamed by one of us.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by MEAT:
You may be the only one here who I would find a worthy adversary.
SEEK 4 YEAR GRADUATE TRAINING -- MEAT, DMD [hon.]•

Oh please doc.
eek.gif
You can't even handle a lowly girl pre med.

But I'm glad you've found new playmates. They seem to be helping your condition. You haven't accused anyone of being me in almost 24 hours now.
smile.gif

SEEK TREATMENT
MAAT

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by MAAT:

MAAT

I'm glad you've acknowledged what you are. LOWLY. While you are down there, I believe your husband needs his MEAT serviced.
tongue.gif
(watch the teeth)

Good thing they have state medical schools in Virginia. You wouldn't want that degree from VCU to hold you back. I won't underestimate your peers on SDN but please don't underestimate my peers on the Adcoms.
rolleyes.gif

SEEK SIX-INCH ENFORCER
MEAT, M.D.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by MAAT:

MAAT

I'm glad you've acknowledged what you are. LOWLY. While you are down there, I believe your husband needs his MEAT serviced.
tongue.gif
(watch the teeth)

Good thing they have state medical schools in Virginia. You wouldn't want that degree from VCU to hold you back. I won't underestimate your peers on SDN, but please don't underestimate my peers on the Adcoms.
rolleyes.gif

SEEK SIX-INCH ENFORCER
MEAT, M.D.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by MEAT:
tongue.gif
(watch the teeth)

Good thing they have state medical schools in Virginia. You wouldn't want that degree from VCU to hold you back. I won't underestimate your peers on SDN, but please don't underestimate my peers on the Adcoms.
rolleyes.gif

SEEK SIX-INCH ENFORCER
MEAT, M.D.

I've always known and acknowledged who I am doc: a non Virginia pre med who EASILY gets the best of you (not that that is a big accomplishment)
smile.gif
I'm sure your adcom buddies will love me as much as you do. Can I get a recommendation?

Then again, a rec from a heavily medicated delusional paranoid may not help my cause much. I see you're slipping back into old habits, doc. I thought you were going to make it a whole 48 hours without accusing me of being someone else. It's ok. I'm here for ya doc.

On a serious note, though, doc. p, I did have a legitimate question for you on another thread I was hoping you would answer:

Any love with a verbal 8

Oh -- and to keep our post within the stated dental forum rules:

I love dentist. They fix teeth that chew MEAT
tongue.gif

MAAT

edited to fix url

[This message has been edited by MAAT (edited 03-15-2001).]

MAAT

I have responded to your question in the other section. Good luck with medical school applications. Let us know where you decide to go.

SEEK TRUCE
MEAT