drew has given me an interview invite

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdub

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

needless to say, i am very excited. i'm in philly right now checking out the schools here, but man, my mom just called and said that the joint drew/ucla program wants me to come to cali. anyhow, i'll post more on that when i know when i'm going.

cheers

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats, jdub!! :D

I'll be in Philly checking out Jeff and MCPH in a couple weeks, so I hope you'll post how things went there for you when you get back.

When is your interview? I just got an invite there to and I'm going on Saturday.

Members don't see this ad :)
how long did ypu have to wait after sumiiting secondary to receive the good news?! congrats!

Congratulations. In what form did the invite arrive? E-mail, letter, phone call? I haven't got one yet so I don't know what to expect.

I sent in my secondary soon after Thanksgiving, and I got the e-mail two weeks ago telling me I needed to call or e-mail if the date they sent me was suitable.

I meant to ask does anyone have any idea how many people apply to this program, and how many they interview? I know there class size is only 26. so I want to know what my chances are with an interview.

hey,

they sent a postcard and i will be there on the 16th of febuary. i submitted my secondary in late nov or early dec, i can't quite remember.

welcome home, jdub! How did the Philly interviews go?

hey smw,

i am still in seattle, i just had my udub interview and it went well, i seem to be getting this interview thing down. the philly interviews seemed to go pretty well too. i rather liked philadelphia, it seemed like a nice town to live in and of course the opportunities there are endless. the only thing is that neither temple, jefferson, nor mcphu really stood out against each other, at least for me, they all had there advantages and disadvantages, i would have a tough time if i was lucky enough to recieve multiple acceptances, but back to reality.