Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Drew Medical School - wuzzup wif' dat?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Kazzar, Oct 10, 2001.

1. Kazzar

Kazzar Psychiatrist
    7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I haven't heard anything from them yet. I know they are a small school, but has anybody else received word from this cute little UCLA-adjunct program?

Drew and UCI are the only schools I haven't received a secondary from. (BTW I got a UCLA and UCSF app - so UCI, where's my email, biznitch?)

(Note: All colorful words not intended by author. His neo-frontal cortex is outta whack.)

2. Rhiana

Rhiana Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

From what I hear Drew lives on the most agonizingly slow schedule out there. I decided not to stress about them. They'll get to me when they get to me.

3. Supafly MD

Supafly MD Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I haven't heard anything about Drew yet either. What about UCLA? I didn't see their secondary on the UCLA website, just another application that looks very similar to the AMCAS application. I got a letter inviting me to complete the secondary, but where is it??!!

Veggiegirl.

4. Kazzar

Kazzar Psychiatrist
    7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    When you check your status for UCLA, you need to click on the link for the secondary. It should say something like "click" or "click here" in order to go to the secondary page. The link is only there if they have offered you a secondary (not everybody has it).

I hope you find it.

5. jdub

jdub Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    hey all,

i gave them a call last week and they said they haven't even started looking at things. they also screen for their secondaries. so one should be ready for a long wait with them.

6. Supafly MD

Supafly MD Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Don't know much about LA. How dangerous is South Central and the areas where Drew Med student spend their clinical years? Anyone have any feedback from those who are or went to Drew? What's the quality of the program?

Let me know!