DREW UCLA Secondary Help??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

altaskier

Altaholics Anonymous 92'
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recieved the secondary to Drew today. It is pretty long and asks some difficult questions. But, it only has limited space for you to write in your answers. Does anyone know if you are able to exceed the space provided for the answers?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The first page of the application states: "Please use the space provided. Do not attach additional pages."

Right, I read that after emailing you guys. Who knows if we can cut and paste (literally) our responses onto the secondary in the appointed spaces? Did anybody do this? They leave so little space to respond that I was just gonna answer the questions of word, shrink the font to a 10, and then cut out my responses with a scissor and tape them onto the form.

thanks

it also says "please type", does your typewriter have a 10 font? if so, then i suggest using it, just make some copies so you can type it a few times and see if you have to adjust the length of what you want to say.

if you decide to cut and paste, then i would make sure that it looks as neat as possible, maybe use a glue stick or something. i imagine that it won't be a huge deal as long as you are sticking with at least a 10 font.

you could also just give them an anonymous call and ask them directly, this would probably be your best bet.

btw, i managed to have plenty of room to fit in what wanted to say, so maybe the spaces aren't quite as small as they seem? (or maybe i just didn't have much to say :D )