Drew/UCLA status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.PC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who has interviewed at Drew/UCLA heard anything back from them? I interviewed there on March 2nd and I am wondering when I should start hearing back from them.

Members don't see this ad.

when i interviewed there we were told that it would take six weeks to hear back from them. so, most likely you will not hear back from them until the end of april. i am at a little over five weeks post-interview and i haven't recieved anything yet, so in my case they are sticking to their original timeline.

best of luck.

Thanks JBUD. I will be expecting something second week of April, then.

Good luck to you as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
what kind of questions did the interviewer ask??

Most difficult/unexpected?

thanks in advance

One of the most interesting questions they asked me was if I was humanitarian and how I could prove it. Other than that it was pretty laid back.
When are you interviewing?

my interview is scheduled for the 3rd week of April. I'm starting to get frustrated since interviewfeedback.com is down (thus I don't know what to expect)

thanks for all the help

mine is in the first week of april and that website is down! damn it, I guess I'll just have to use my natural charm... :)

Since they have only 24 spots....

How many people do they interview???

(just want to know what my chances are???)

Thanks for all your help

I interviewed mid-March and Dr. Miller said that they
interview about 240 students for those 24 spots.
Hope this helps- good luck!