DREW...when is their matriculation date?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Don

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
in other words, when do people who have acceptances hace to matriculate at the school and not wait until something "better" (like my "friend" jalbrekt says) comes up to drop the school?

Members don't see this ad.

Roughly July 29th.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Dr. Don:
•in other words, when do people who have acceptances hace to matriculate at the school and not wait until something "better" (like my "friend" jalbrekt says) comes up to drop the school?••••• •••quote:•••Originally posted by Jalbrekt:
•I'm kind of thinking that more than 20 people have been accepted because I personally know of two people holding spots there. It might be pure chance, but I'm shocked that out of the two people I personally know who interviewed there, both of them got in and are headed there unless some other schools tell them they are in there.
That would mean there are 18 people I don't know who are holding acceptances.•••••Don't put words into my mouth.

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by Jalbrekt:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by Dr. Don:
•in other words, when do people who have acceptances hace to matriculate at the school and not wait until something "better" (like my "friend" jalbrekt says) comes up to drop the school?••••• •••quote:•••Originally posted by Jalbrekt:
•I'm kind of thinking that more than 20 people have been accepted because I personally know of two people holding spots there. It might be pure chance, but I'm shocked that out of the two people I personally know who interviewed there, both of them got in and are headed there unless some other schools tell them they are in there.
That would mean there are 18 people I don't know who are holding acceptances.•••••Don't put words into my mouth.•••••don't need to..

Drew students are expected to attend the PRIME/Prologue program, which starts July 14th. The semester begins August 5th.

Jalbrekt and Dr. Don:
You are both acting in a manner that is diappointing to myself and possibly others in this forum. We are going to become colleauges in the medical profession and I am appauled at your "exchanges". I am not taking sides since I see faults in both of you. Dr Don constantly posts these somewhat annoying threads, and Jalbrekt has an attitude suggesting that the Drew Program belongs with the system of Carribean medical schools. We belong to this forum to exchange information so as to help individuals pick the right school for them ... not to point out that they are wrong for personal reasons, or that acceptance to school "X" was "easier" than for other schools. Dr Don has stated as far back as I can remember that his top two choices were Drew and UCLA, and the acceptance of his female friend into Drew may be another reason for his wanting to go to Drew. Advice for Dr Don: its great that you are excited about Drew but update a single thread about Drew so multiple threads aren't floating around the board. Advice for Jalbrekt: you have friends accepted into Drew but you aren't, so don't tell other people that they have a "holier-than-thou" attitude.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Jalbrekt:
[qb]It might be pure chance, but I'm shocked that out of the two people I personally know who interviewed there, both of them got in and are headed there unless some other schools tell them they are in there.
[QB]••••Your right Jedi. I reread how my sentance is statedm and I could see how it would be misinterpreted. My reffering to shocked is the stats part that of all the people I know, the only two I know who interviewed were accepted, meaning I think a lot more people have been accepted than the 20 (I know that is how many is holding). I put in the other part to give people hope for Drew because both of the other people want to go to other schools. It was not meant to imply anything about Drew.