Drew's program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kickbackdude

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interviewed at Drew and thought it would be a pretty unique, hands on and great place to train. However, some recent issues have come up. In addition to the radiology, internal medicine and surgery programs all having been put on probation at one time or another, there was a recent article in the LA Times stating that the GME was being evaluated in April and if that eval was bad, that might affect all the training programs (including EM?).
1. If someone matches at Drew in March and there's a bad eval in April, what are the potential consequences?
2. How stable is the EM program given all the problems with the other programs?

Could someone with more information or insight into the Drew situation provide some feedback? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i'm interested in knowing the same info. I have an interview there soon and will probably end up asking the PD and see what kind of answer they give me.
Not many people interested in attending Drew, why? some say its their location and patient demographics.