Drexel 2ndary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Madhatter

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have Drexel secondaries arrived yet?? if so, what r the questions??

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Madhatter said:
Have Drexel secondaries arrived yet?? if so, what r the questions??

thanks!

I have not heard a peep from them personnally nor on the forums. *shrug*

Same here - its the only school I haven't heard back from yet. I read in another forum that somebody called and they were supposed to snail mail the secondary this week, but that could be complete speculation like 95% of the info on here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year it took forever for me to hear back from Drexel. I dont' think they are the speediest school around.

Drexel, where is the looooove??? :love:

NubianPrincess said:
Drexel, where is the looooove??? :love:

Uh oh...you are going to make me have that song in my head for the rest of the day. Way to go Noobs. ;)

hey guys i was feeling the same way about drexel, so i called on monday and they said they were having some problems with their secondary.... i also asked if there were any essays.. haha NONE, thank g-d. so i also called finch and they said, like drexel, their secondary is in the "air"/snailmail.

good luck

bob

Still no updates? I haven't heard anything yet - please let me know when someone receives it. Thanks.

Still waiting up in Boston.

i wonder how long do we have to wait for drexel's 2ndary

My friend in the IMS program at Drexel told me their admissions office is highly understaffed. They have a lot of catching up to do.

yeah its questionable when a school has changed hands sp many times....sigh...very questionable indeed. but as a last resort...i would so go here.