Drexel email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adcadet

Long way from Gate 27
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone else get an email from Drexel saying "I am emailing because you did not complete your secondary application. Please contact me if you are still interested in completing your application for Drexel University College of Medicine."

I got a bit worried in September, designated Drexel on my AMCAS, but then decided that I didn't need another safety school when I started getting interview offers.

Members don't see this ad.

I got one too. I just knew I wouldn't go to Drexel if I got in...so I decided not to send the secondary...also I ran out of money to travel etc. Oh well, I wish the other schools would tell me something. :rolleyes:

was yours signed by the director of admissions and have a link to hotbar.com at the bottom? Man I find adds in professional emails to be classless.

Members don't see this ad :)
i received a similar email from tufts. i decided not to submit my secondary.

I got this too. I called them to see what was missing and they don't have my secondary application. I mailed it in with the payment. They were very nice and they are looking in to this issue.

Originally posted by Medical123
I got this too. I called them to see what was missing and they don't have my secondary application. I mailed it in with the payment. They were very nice and they are looking in to this issue.

I think that it is funny that these schools never seem to lose the check. It is always the secondary app or LORs. The check gets there just fine.

Unfortunately, in this case, they don't even have the check! I guess that they got the letters of recommendation, which is why they were confused in the first place. This makes me really nervous. :( If it were not for bad luck in this cycle, I would not have any at all. One person failed to send in my letters of recommendation and caused my file to be deactivated at one school, another school failed to receive another letter of recommendation from someone else, and when I did get an interview, my luggage went to one part of the country while I went to another. Life has definitely been interesting this cycle. I feel as if I can't win for losing!:eek: