Drexel Interview Invites Recently Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ag4Life

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I submitted my secondary and got the complete card on 9/14/04. I have not heard from then since. I am getting concerned since they are booked till January and I have seen people complete after me get interviews. I think I am highly competitive there and got interviews at higher ranked schools. But i really want to go to a school in Philly because I have family there.

So has anyone else been waiting for this long also. I tried [email protected] , emailng them, but they have not responded in a week. This is frustrating.

Members don't see this ad.

Ag4Life said:
So I submitted my secondary and got the complete card on 9/14/04. I have not heard from then since. I am getting concerned since they are booked till January and I have seen people complete after me get interviews. I think I am highly competitive there and got interviews at higher ranked schools. But i really want to go to a school in Philly because I have family there.

So has anyone else been waiting for this long also. I tried [email protected] , emailng them, but they have not responded in a week. This is frustrating.
Maybe the reason why you haven't heard anything is because you are too competitive for them. Unfortunately, that happens some time.

Besides, is drexel the only school in philly you applied to? If you are highly competitive, what about UPenn, Jefferson, Temple...?

Drexel is stupid. It's so ridiculously hard to schedule there (no one picks up phone or returns your school). I wouldnt want to go there but now I dont even waste my time with them...i don't consider it a school is that that good where they can not return your calls. So i say screw it and don't worry about them. I'll beg them for an interview only if all my other interviews go bad...otherwise I'm not gonna waste my time with them if they are going to be that impolite.

Members don't see this ad :)
Make sure you push # after you call them and leave a message, it won't go through otherwise. :D

i just cancelled my interview on Nov. 8th, so maybe call and see if they have room :)

Drexel gets a ton of applications and there is only one (very nice) person who answers the phone. If she's not at her desk, then she can't pick up.

Don't be so quick to judge the school.

lakersfan said:
Drexel is stupid. It's so ridiculously hard to schedule there (no one picks up phone or returns your school). I wouldnt want to go there but now I dont even waste my time with them...i don't consider it a school is that that good where they can not return your calls. So i say screw it and don't worry about them. I'll beg them for an interview only if all my other interviews go bad...otherwise I'm not gonna waste my time with them if they are going to be that impolite.