DREXEL interview - is anyone canceling/resched.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bug22catch

bug22catch
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if anyone has a drexel interview in the next couple of months that they are planning on rescheduling or canceling, will you PM me. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

bug22catch said:
if anyone has a drexel interview in the next couple of months that they are planning on rescheduling or canceling, will you PM me. thanks!

Why?

He or she wants an earlier interview date. I just called and they're out to jan 20th

Members don't see this ad :)
indo said:
He or she wants an earlier interview date. I just called and they're out to jan 20th

yes, exactly. i have a 1/30 interview and was hoping to move it to nov/dec. so if anyone can help me out, i'd be grateful!

just wanted to say thanks so much to those who PMd me - I got an interview on 11/14!! two months earlier than my original date!

bug22catch said:
just wanted to say thanks so much to those who PMd me - I got an interview on 11/14!! two months earlier than my original date!

that's exciting! ;)

If anyone is cancelling/rescheduling... I'm going to be in PA anyway on nov 23, so if you happen to cancel a date on the 21 or 22 I'd be very happy to take it... Also, Dec 6-9 I would be happy to take since I'll be in new york.

thanks!

bug22catch said:

So how did you coordinate this? Did you have the other interviewee call at a certain time and then you called right after? I'm going to try to move my interview to a sooner date too.

I rescheduled mine about 5 days ago, my was on Dec 8th. So definitely call to check that spot out.

indo said:
So how did you coordinate this? Did you have the other interviewee call at a certain time and then you called right after? I'm going to try to move my interview to a sooner date too.

yes, i had the person cancelling call and then i called right after. they schedule lots of interviews every day so you've got to do a quick turnaround. good luck!

If someone is changing their date or canceling it, please PM me. Thanks.

If anyone has an interview date from around Dec. 14 to Jan. 10th, and is moving/cancelling it, please PM me. (I'll only be near philly for that time period)

Hello all!

i just canceled my interview for Nov 29th -

Good Luck! snumie

Members don't see this ad :)
snumie said:
Hello all!

i just canceled my interview for Nov 29th -

Good Luck! snumie

I have one January 20th, I will be cancelling so PM me if you want it

I cancelled my interview on 1/13 on Friday if anyone is interested. I also cancelled interviews at U of Rochester, Albany, SLU, NYMC, and Jefferson on Friday so PM if you are looking for dates for those schools.

I'm also looking to change my interview because it's scheduled for march right now...if you have one earlier and are canceling it, please PM me =)

I too wasn't able to get an interview until March. If anyone is cancelling an earlier interview please PM me. Thanks.

Cancelled for Dec.5th, rescheduled for jan21st

good luck to those looking for dec5th...its alll yours! :)

i'm looking to change my interview to an earlier date too! my interview is on january 3rd, so if anyone can change pm me. thanks!

I'm interviewing Jan. 26th and would like an earlier interview. PM me if you can help.

Thanks.

In the same boat as everyone else....

Please PM me if you are cancelling/ rescheduling your Drexel interview. I have one scheduled for 1/26/06 (So far in the future, I can't even see it :laugh: )....

I never even considered trying to reschedule my interview, but thanks to this tread I changed my interview from Jan. 26 to November 21st. Thanks SDN!

THANK YOU GUYS for CANCELLING YOUR INTERVIEWS.

that opened up A LOT OF early dates for me to fill.

if you guys didn't know, drexel fills up FAST.

Thank you thank you thank you.

For you guys who rescheduled,

Any idea what dates opened up? I have an interview on 1/26. If I called tomorrow morning, do you think I can get bumped up?

Thanks!!

Hey guys! I just called to check and there are no interview spaces open earlier than March 9 for Drexel. :( If anyone, does decide to cancel/reschedule their interview please please let me know. Thanks!!

Hey,
Please PM me if you are cancelling/ rescheduling your Drexel interview. I have one scheduled for 3/13/06. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

hey guys please PM me if you cancel an interview.

I am canceling an interview at Drexel on November 28th. Does anyone want to coordinate this thing

Hi, Please PM me too if you cancel an interview. Thanks!

Can you also PM me if you cancel an interview? Thank you very much.

I rescheduled my interview to Nov. 28 thanks to a kind person on SDN, my original date was on Jan 13. I just cancelled today, so call today and ask if that spot is still open.

Just got my first interview invitation and it's for Drexel! Please PM me if you decide to reschedule/cancel. I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it. Thanks!

What does "PM" mean? And can you actually give up your interview spot and assign it to someone else? I wasn't aware the admissions comittees of any school did that.

So Drexel is booked through March? Guess that means no hope for the rest of us, huh?

yellowpersuazio said:
Just got my first interview invitation and it's for Drexel! Please PM me if you decide to reschedule/cancel. I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it. Thanks!

Anyone who is cancelling or re-scheduling his/her interview, please PM me. I'm currently scheduled for March 24th, but I'd like to move it up.

Thanks.

G-Man82 said:
What does "PM" mean? And can you actually give up your interview spot and assign it to someone else? I wasn't aware the admissions comittees of any school did that.
PM means Private Message. Left click on the name of the person you want to send a message to and select "Send a private message."

What I did in rescheduling my interview was after I found someone who was dropping their earlier interview date, I coordinated a time where he will call the admissions office and withdraw his interview. Right after that I called the admissions office and asked if I could reschedule my interview to that earlier date.

hey guys please PM me if you cancel an interview.

So we can coordinate.
mine is kind of late in the cycle, so I could really really use some help.

Hey,

If anyone is cancelling an interview anywhere from the second or third week of January, could you PM me. I'll be on the Eastcoast around that time.
Thanks a bunch!

I am yet another person hoping for an earlier interview date. Mine is currently on March 15. Please PM me if you are cancelling too!

I just called Drexel (11/18/05 at 10:26) and they told me that they JUST got a cancellation for Monday that I can't take. If you want it call them NOW! Hope this helps someone!
:)

chicklett1 said:
I just called Drexel (11/18/05 at 10:26) and they told me that they JUST got a cancellation for Monday that I can't take. If you want it call them NOW! Hope this helps someone!
:)

Oh my goodness!! I have an interview for late next MARCH!! :scared:
I dont wanna go to the east coast in separate trips for interviews!! Is anyone `cancelling in late january, early february?? Please, please please PM me if you are....
Thanks

For all of you late March's out there, I just rescheduled my interview, so there is a spot open on Monday, March 13. Call them NOW if you want it!