Drexel Online App Problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spazzy117

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to do Drexel application and submit it online. After I opened this interactive PDF file, I filled it up, and when I clicked on SAVE, it turned into one of these standard internet server error, when I clicked on "FINALIZE and SUBMIT," it gave me the same error message. Any ideas? I might just print it out to mail it in.

Members don't see this ad.

I am trying to do Drexel application and submit it online. After I opened this interactive PDF file, I filled it up, and when I clicked on SAVE, it turned into one of these standard internet server error, when I clicked on "FINALIZE and SUBMIT," it gave me the same error message. Any ideas? I might just print it out to mail it in.

hey, I had the same problem. If you are having problems with the PDF, there is an alternate link on the Drexel main page you can open to complete your app. :)

:) Whatever you do, I think it would be wise to send a paper copy as well. I submitted my electronic supplemental on 11/2 and it still has not been received by Drexel. I'm mailing a hard copy tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
could also depend on the browser you use. usually, internet explorer's safest for all, for example, with UVA i couldn't submit using firefox

Be careful with Drexel. I submitted eveything electronically to them on 9/6, and it was verified on the secondary status website and everything; however, it was not until 11/1 that my total application became verified. This was also 2 weeks after having a conversation on the phone with them about their error in matching up the different components of my application. Let's just say they have a unique way of handling their applicants. Keep a close eye on them.