Drexel Secondary and Adobe Acrobat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nakhrewali

Go Bears!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I know someone else posted a PDF for other secondaries in which there were embedded text boxes. Would any kind soul who has the full fledged version of Adobe Acrobat be willing to post a PDF version that has that for Drexel's Secondary? That would probably be a huge help to many of us who really don't want to write all of this info in by hand. :( Thanks a bunch y'alls.

-Nakh

Members don't see this ad.

I'd do it if I had Adobe PDF Professional or whatever the full-fledged version is called :oops:

seriously, this is one of the easiest apps i've ever seen, just fill it out

Members don't see this ad :)
Man, you guys better be grateful. Took me an hour and a half to finish it. It was pretty tough to get everything to look at least somewhat uniform. I will not be making any corrections to it, so use it as you will. If you have questions on how to use it, ask here. It's pretty straightforward. For the MCAT section, I only did the first three. The first field, date, is its own box. For the score section, it is one huge field across, so hit space until you get to the right "box". Hope this helps you guys a bit. Oh yea, one more thing, mark the checkboxes with a pen. They were too small for me to add a field to them. Good luck everyone!

Click it to open in new window or right click-> save as.

http://www.geocities.com/sarah_fng/Drexel-Fields.pdf

Thank you sooooooooo much. Your post and work is a true testament to you altruism and future sucess as a human being/doctor. Thank you.

(i didn't proof read or spell check this)

anomic said:
Thank you sooooooooo much. Your post and work is a true testament to you altruism and future sucess as a human being/doctor. Thank you.

(i didn't proof read or spell check this)

Hahaha, no prob. Like I said, i'm just sitting around until school starts. Watching the Dolphins-Bears game and doing the form at the same time. Maybe I should start a new thread so more people will see this and use it.

Uegis said:
Man, you guys better be grateful. Took me an hour and a half to finish it. It was pretty tough to get everything to look at least somewhat uniform. I will not be making any corrections to it, so use it as you will. If you have questions on how to use it, ask here. It's pretty straightforward. For the MCAT section, I only did the first three. The first field, date, is its own box. For the score section, it is one huge field across, so hit space until you get to the right "box". Hope this helps you guys a bit. Oh yea, one more thing, mark the checkboxes with a pen. They were too small for me to add a field to them. Good luck everyone!

Click it to open in new window or right click-> save as.

http://www.geocities.com/sarah_fng/Drexel-Fields.pdf

Hey I get an error message..something bout too many transfers...can you PM it to me...I'd appreciate it...and GOOD LUCK with school :D

ScOrPiO2983 said:
Hey I get an error message..something bout too many transfers...can you PM it to me...I'd appreciate it...and GOOD LUCK with school :D

Does anyone know a better place to upload it? I don't think you can send attachments through PM.

Leave your email and I'll send it to ya. I won't spam you, I promise.

Uegis said:
Here ya go. It's through Rapidshare.

http://rapidshare.de/files/3794850/Drexel-Fields.pdf.html

Click on link, then click Free (left button) on the bottom. And then click on Drexel-Fields.pdf link on bottom to download (sometimes they require you to wait for a period before the link shows up)

:clap:
Uegis, you are so money! Thanks so much!!! And sorry about my PM inbox--I actually just got an email saying it's full. You rock! Good luck with school!

uhhh, am i ******ed? how do you type in these boxes?
-mota

Just place your cursor over it, and you should be able to type on it. Are there any problems so far? I can make minor adjustments, but nothing too major. Let me know everyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
Uegis said:
Just place your cursor over it, and you should be able to type on it. Are there any problems so far? I can make minor adjustments, but nothing too major. Let me know everyone.

my cursor over it looks like a + and it just lets me make boxes pretty much but not type in them. keep in mind that there is a good chance I am just in a persistent vegetative state and am missing something.
-mota

please disregard my last 2 comments... i am a complete *****. thank you very much for doing this for your fellow to-be doctors. you are a good man.
-mota

just thought i'd add my thanks too!

Uegis...I think you should get the SDN'er of the week! Thanks!

Uegis you are super cool. I would like to offer you a cookie.

Woohoo, downloaded 40 times already. Just thought I could relieve some of the stress of applying for you guys after living through it already. Hope the PDF is working okay for everyone. Like I said, if anything is not working, feel free to ask and I will try to resolve it.

This is awesome!

Thanks. I suggest that you guys use the pencil tool to check mark the boxes. :)

Uegis said:
Woohoo, downloaded 40 times already. Just thought I could relieve some of the stress of applying for you guys after living through it already. Hope the PDF is working okay for everyone. Like I said, if anything is not working, feel free to ask and I will try to resolve it.

Hey man you rock!! Thanks for posting it. I have some questions for ya

I wanted to create a fillabe version for another school's secondary I'm applying to (Univ Illinois Chicago) and what I did was download the trial version of the professional Acrobat reader but each time I try to make it fillable it comes back with messages about some fonts that are missing. It ends up not really looking like the original (fontwise).

DO you have custom fonts installed on your computer or do you run into the same error and just work around it? If so how do you work around it.

Thanks again

Cheers

Hmm... there's no cookie emoticon.
But thanks a ton Uegis.
I also added in the checkboxes if anyone wants to host the file.

Uegis said:

Just wanted to send my thanks along for this. Very generous!

Did I mention you're the bomb diggidy? (Yes, I just said bomb diggidy)
Cuz you are!
Cuz that fillable pdf allowed me to have everything done by the time I got the email, which probably saved me a day or two. Not that its gonna matter cuz I'll get rejected anyway, but that doesn't erase the fact that you're the BOMB! (digiddy)

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

you are awesome!!!!

No problem everyone. Glad you guys like it. I know its not the best, but it works. It's much better than what Drexel gives you haha

[hi i was not able to get to the rapidshare box. is the link working? thanks for your help