Drexel Secondary question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CanAmPremed

CAD > USD - It's true :D
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

I'm doing the Drexel secondary right...and its asking me Have you ever been suspended or dismissed from school or convicted of a crime?

The only time I've been suspended was in the 9th grade in high school for defending myself against a Bully and I ended up getting 3 days suspension. Should I mention this (i know this Question seems dumb - sorry)? Or are they referring to college stuff only

Members don't see this ad.

just say no. it'll make you look stupid if you put something as silly as that in there.

i think that could form the basis for a good essay addressing an obstacle you have overcome in your life. :)

no, don't mention it

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I'm Canadian too, but I thought that Drexel didn't accept international students. Do you have US Citizenship or Residency or something?

Hey, I'm Canadian too, but I thought that Drexel didn't accept international students. Do you have US Citizenship or Residency or something?

Thanks all for replying and helping me out.

And yes to chinny5187's Q.

I put down my high school suspension even though it seemed silly. The question seems very broad and open-ended... I think they would have specified suspensions from post secondary schools only if they had meant it that way. Anyway, I doubt it matters. :)