drexel secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruinkid

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
on the secondary, we have to mark which academic programs we're interested in. is it bad to mark all of them? for instance, if we mark both ifm and pil? is that okay?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey BruinKid!

Do you mind posting the secondary essay question from Drexel's secondary application?

Thanks!

UCLA Paratrooper

wow, a Drexel secondary. They do want students this year afterall!

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by UCLA Paratrooper
Hey BruinKid!

Do you mind posting the secondary essay question from Drexel's secondary application?

Thanks!

UCLA Paratrooper

There is no essay - only demographic and academic record questions that are easily answered if one took a look in the AMCAS application.

Oh yeah - and $75 - MO or cashier's, please.

- Tae

I don't mind 2ndary essays but some schools don't ask for any. I really would prefer those schools just asked me for the money and stopped with the pretense, rather than asking me the SAME questions I already filled out in AMCAS!

Originally posted by the boy wonder
I don't mind 2ndary essays but some schools don't ask for any. I really would prefer those schools just asked me for the money and stopped with the pretense, rather than asking me the SAME questions I already filled out in AMCAS!

Amen! :)

Thank goodness, this Drexel secondary is the last one I need before finishing with all these damn secondaries, and I did not feel like writing another essay. Almost time to start hassling my LOR writers to finish up already.

when they ask for medically related volunteer experience, does that also include research or is it all clinical?