Drexel & Temple Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bianca01

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received an interview or notice of completion from Drexel? I sent out my application on 8/22 and have not heard anything from them yet. I am having the same problem with Temple as well.
Any thoughts?
Thanks
-k

Members don't see this ad.

Bianca01 said:
Has anyone received an interview or notice of completion from Drexel? I sent out my application on 8/22 and have not heard anything from them yet. I am having the same problem with Temple as well.
Any thoughts?
Thanks
-k

Check your application status page at Temple. If they have your letters, application, and fee then you're complete.

I haven't heard anything from Drexel and I turned in all my stuff about the same time you did.

I sent my Drexel secondary in a few weeks ago...never got the complete notice but I have an interview scheduled for Sep 20. Temple has all of my stuff but they haven't notified me or given me an interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bianca01 said:
Any thoughts?
Thanks
-k

You should call Drexel. I kept waiting for the secondary notice from them. Then one day I called, received the secondary within minutes. Submitted my secondary on 8/30 and on 9/2, they wrote me email saying it was complete and under review.

Regards,
S.

I would just send in the secondary as soon as your AMCAS is verified. That's what I did and it worked out. If a school doesn't screen, you are going to get the secondary anyway so why wait for them to send it...especially when you have access to it via a website such as this.