Drexel, Tufts, RFU, where are you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

monwilli

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody receive secs from these schools yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Are they on the list? If not, then NO.

...Zing! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
They're always late in the cycle. They give out their secondaries in November or October, I think.

chaeymaey said:
They're always late in the cycle. They give out their secondaries in November or October, I think.

say it ain't so

chaeymaey said:
Well screw me silly.

if you really look like adriana lima, i'll take one for the team and do it

i was looking at posts from last summer and it looked as if drexel came out the 1st or 2nd week of august.

chaeymaey said:
Um...I don't think any schools wait that long. Some early birds would already be interviewed and even accepted from other schools by then.

rajad10 said:
if you really look like adriana lima, i'll take one for the team and do it
If u really look like Pete Sampras, maybe I'll let you.

I got Tufts 7-28 and submitted it today. It's an easy app

Drexel's on my list - their program director for psychiatry was on my dissertation committee and wrote me a LOR.

chaeymaey said:

Are you sure? Do they not have early decision? Most early decisions know in August. Oct/Nov sounds right for interviews, but I'm not filling out a secondary app during or any time near my midterms.

jstuds_66 said:
Are you sure? Do they not have early decision? Most early decisions know in August. Oct/Nov sounds right for interviews, but I'm not filling out a secondary app during or any time near my midterms.
No, I'm not sure now. Maybe I just received it late last year, even though I was complete in August.

Haemulon said:
Jackie has gotten more fiesty since adding her new hot avatar ;)

And all this time we thought Chuck Norris was bad ass! The power of a hot woman...scary!

danjo said:
And all this time we thought Chuck Norris was bad ass! The power of a hot woman...scary!

:thumbup: You ain't kidding brother. Beware of hot women, especially when they have a keen mind to match! :)