drexel vs buffalo?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

idealist

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anyone compare these 2? i tend to think buffalo is better, plus its in state tuition for me, but drexel is in philly..and it used to be the first womens medical college, and its progressive..any ideas?

thanks..

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if anyone can really say for sure which is "better", but I do love it here at Buffalo. It really depends on what factors are more important to you. What are you looking for in a school?

Actually my main complaint with Buffalo is that it's in Buffalo and not Philly :laugh:. Well that and CPM. Otherwise I go to bed every night literally thanking God that I ended up at this school. And I'm an out-of-stater and won't get the in-state tuition until next year.

idealist said:
can anyone compare these 2? i tend to think buffalo is better, plus its in state tuition for me, but drexel is in philly..and it used to be the first womens medical college, and its progressive..any ideas?

thanks..

Thats a tough one. If you like big cities, you should go for drexel, and plus the facilities there are sooooo nice. Buffalo, besides the price, i didn't see anything so great about them. The students at Drexel seemed happier too, so maybe that is a factor?

I already interviewed at Buffalo and will be going to Drexel this week. Buffalo seemed like a pretty good school. Like Kazema said, the one negative for Buffalo is its location. Drexel is much closer to NYC. From what I have read, the avg. student at Drexel is a few years older than at Buffalo which can be a good or bad thing depending on your age.