Drexel Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ntc1983

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry, dumb question, but for those who have been waitlisted at Drexel, when it says "A written reponse" is needed ASAP, does that mean sign and date the bottom of the decision letter they sent us and return it to them, or write a new letter and include the signed and dated part of the decision letter, but keep the top 2/3 of the decision letter?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure they mean that they just need your signature on the bottom of that sheet. That better be the case - or else I'm totally screwed.

hey... for those of us still waiting to hear back from drexel or waiting for their applications to actually be reviewed, what kind of decision are you supposed to be making for a waitlist status? do they ask you if you still wanna be on that waitlist and if so, do they tell you where on the waitlist you are so you can make such a decision? thanks!

another club i can join!

yea, they just ask if you want to be on the waitlist or not, but that's all.....supposedly they don't tell you where you are on it if you call (according to past year's posts)