Drexel waitlist

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by gagli, Nov 21, 2002.

1. gagli

gagli New Member

Does anyone know about the Drexel waitlist? How often do they go to it? When do they go to it? Is it ranked?

In general...what is the best thing to do when on the waitlist...try to get another rec, sit tight or try to improve your application?
    If anyone knows this could be really helpful. Thank you

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kaos

kaos Web Crawler

Resident [Any Field]
    Awhh, I've been waitlisted too...:( +pissed+

4. Rapid Decomposition

I would think that there is a lot of waitlist movement at Drexel, because it is one of the largest med schools in the country and because it is less likely to be many people's top choice. But if it is, the absolute best thing you can do to help yourself get off the waitlist is to wait until the spring and send an update letter and a letter of intent. If you tell the ad com that you will go to their school if accepted, it really strengthens your application a lot from what I've heard.

5. jkway

jkway Junior Member

For those that interviewed at Drexel, how long did it take until you heard from them? It has been over 3 weeks and I have not heard a single thing from them. I'm starting to get impatient.

6. kaos

kaos Web Crawler

Resident [Any Field]
    Yeah, it took them about 3 weeks to get back to me.

Anybody know how their waitlist is ranked?